Microsoft Outlook 2013 Complete
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422:Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need:
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 342 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample presentations and images
- Practice and Quizzes
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- The Complete Guide to Microsoft® Outlook 2013
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Outlook 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
In Microsoft Outlook, you will learn the follow business skill:
- Design and format professional E-mail using Themes and images
- Track and respond to messages
- Manage the Inbox with Rules and Quick Steps
- Create appointments, meetings and tasks
- Plan and collaborate online
The Microsoft Outlook 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422:Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test:
Outlook® 2013: Exam 77-423