- This Course At A Glance
The Complete Instagram Marketing and Instagram Management Course for Beginners 2018
This course aims to take you through beginner, intermediate and advanced Instagram marketing and management training.
You're going to learn the complete basics; from how to set up an Instagram account and make your first post on the platform, as well as the intermediate and advanced topics: Influencer marketing, User Generated Content and URL Tracking for E-Commerce.
By the end of this course you will be able to manage your personal and/or business account effectively on Instagram. You'll learn how to create, schedule and post engaging content at the best time for your audience, how to use hashtags to your advantage and how to analyse competitor accounts plus much more, and you'll be taught all of this by Zack Meays - a professional Instagram photographer, marketer and manager.
You'll be taken through a series of videos on Influencer Marketing and User Generated Content, and how these can help boost the sales of any E-Commerce business. You'll receive further training more focused on the use and application of Instagram for growing an E-Commerce business, and will be taught this by Adam Reed - a best selling Udemy Instructor and E-Commerce Instructor.
In this course you'll be taught by two instructors: Adam Reed (Best Selling Udemy Instructor and E-Commerce Entrepreneur) and Zack Meays (Professional Instagram Photographer, Marketer, Manager).
This course will help you if you:
- Are a complete newbie to Instagram and want a step by step guide on how to get started the right way
- Want to learn how to improve your Instagram marketing strategy; e.g. improving your posting plan, working out the best time to post, creating and/or sourcing better content, using better hashtags
- Have set a personal or business goal to grow your Instagram account
- Want to use Instagram to sell products on your E-Commerce store
- Desire to learn about influencer Marketing; what it is, how it works, and how you can implement this marketing strategy today
- Need to know how to track clicks and sales through your Instagram Bio Link
- Would love to use the Instagram stories feature to grow your following and increase your brand awareness and product sales
- Are looking for a concise, detailed, professional course on Instagram so that you can learn more and earn more through social media
Enrol now and learn how to improve your Instagram Marketing strategies today.
We'll see you on the inside!
Adam Reed and Zack Meays
Learn SEO basics & optimize your site - introduction to SEO techniques for entrepreneurs, marketing managers & newbies.
About the instructors
- 3.97 Calificación
- 78353 Estudiantes
- 14 Cursos
E-Commerce Entrepreneur and Best Selling Udemy Instructor
Best Selling Udemy Instructor for Ecommerce Shopify & Dropshipping
A 24 year old graduate and entrepreneur with a wealth of experience in online business. Since the age of 15 Adam has been involved in many different online enterprises.
Since 2016, Adam has focused on Ecommerce, specifically on Shopify, Dropshipping and Print on Demand business models.
His achievements to date include:
• Six-figure Shopify store valuations
• Generated over one million dollars in revenue with Shopify Dropshipping
• Generated over one million dollars in revenue with Shopify Print on Demand
For 2019, Adam's aim is to re-record all of his Best Selling Udemy Courses to provide his students an up to date, step by step guide to online business.
In addition, he'll be releasing some new courses, with some familiar faces as his co-instructors.
Through starting and running online enterprises, Adam has developed a wide range of skills and expertise, in areas including:
• Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
• Social Media Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Supply Chain Management
• Web and Mobile App Development
• Outsourcing and developing Lifestyle Businesses
• Graphic Design (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Social Media Growth Hacks and Automation
Really good course for the basics on Instagram. Would've liked more info on how to grow a following from scratch, using buffer for both posts and stories, how to re-post, and rules around copyrighting.
Quite a lot of talking and not actually showing step by step how to do the steps. Quite often you see the static pictures and voice behind it telling you that you can google it or go to facebook - there is quite good explanation there...