- Weighing yourself
- What to have and not have before your workout
- Cholesterol and weight loss
- What to have after your workout
- Intermittent fasting
- Warming up and cooling down
- Can you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time (Part 1)
- Can you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time (Part 2)
- What is a caloric surplus and caloric deficit?
- What is the difference between good and bad fats?
- Is being overweight your fault?
- What body type are you?
- Does weightlifting cause women to get bulky?
- Aerobic and Anaerobic workouts
- Can you really lose 10 pounds per week?
- Heart rate
- How much weight is safe and realistic to lose per week?
- Fiber and how it can help you to lose weight
- BMI vs BF% (part1)
- BMI vs BF% (part 2)
- Alternative methods to check BF%
- Can you turn fat into muscle?
- Different types of fat
- Difference between attaining a fit vs a skinny body
- Is the sugar in fruit bad?
- Can you target specific areas of fat? (Spot reduction)
- Should you do a cleanse or a detox diet?
Welcome to The Essential Weight Loss And Exercise Guide For Women where you will have your frequently asked questions about weight loss finally answered! My name is Colm, an instructor for Plato Physio and I'll be leading you through our course.
In this course, we have chosen to use strictly bright colors, point by point explanations with relevant images and examples to not just explain different health related topics regarding weight management simply so you'll understand but to do it in a way that you'll remember!
For example, in science class when you were younger, would you learn better from a teacher just standing at the top of the classroom talking to you (like many health instructors do)? Or would you learn better if they used the whiteboard to show their points and examples with relevant helpful drawings in color? Well that is exactly what we offer!
By the end of this course you'll have the necessary knowledge to be able to implement adequate nutrition into your life to help achieve your fitness goals, you'll know how to lose weight efficiently without spending weeks or even months at a plateau and you'll gain more confidence concerning health and fitness to be able to participate in conversations about them resulting in additional education and growth. In addition, you'll be able to help educate your family and friends into achieving a positive healthier lifestyle also.
So guys feel free to check out our course previews and we look forward to seeing you inside! :)
Learn strategies, techniques, software and methods for your Instagram account promotion (Short video course)
About the instructors
- 4.45 Calificación
- 3258 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Hey guys! I'm Colm, an instructor for Plato Physio, who will be instructing you through our courses. I'm Irish but I have lived and studied Physiotherapy for the past several years in The Netherlands. Currently, I am living and working as a physiotherapist in an outpatient department at a hospital. In addition, I am researching a new innovative idea to improve overweight and obese patient's adherence to exercise. Exercise and weight loss management is an area that I am very passionate about.
I am a lecturer but also teach and train teachers in my role. These screencasts are very well considered, they are short (good for retiming purposes) and explained in an easy ‘lay’ manner whilst nonetheless being informative.
Would like to know about more protein rich food for vegetarians .
Really helpful for someone looking to diet for the 100th time. Thank you :)
Amazingly helpful course for both me and my wife! Highly recommend!