- Outsourcing Done Differently
- Discover What’s Possible (you can’t do it right without knowing)
- Why The Philippines is Amazing
- Tips to Make Outsourcing Work for YOU
- How to Find the Best Workers
- What to Do With Your First Hire
- In Depth Recruiting Tips – Part 1
- In Depth Recruiting Tips – Part 2
- In Depth Hiring Practices
- How to Train Them to Be Productive
- How to Create a Rock Star VA – Part 1
- How To Create a Rock Star VA – Part 2
- Changing Your Lifestyle Through Proper Outsourcing
Every entrepreneur dreams of having someone, or better yet, a team, working behind the business. However, it's not always within reach. The biggest hurdle? Costs.
"Can I afford to hire someone full time to help me, so I can focus on my business? How?"
Yes you can, and you can do it through outsourcing. But it's not that easy. You'll be faced with more questions like:
- Where can I find someone hard working, skilled and honest?
- Do I have enough tasks for them to do?
- How do I pay them?
- How do I even manage them?
This course will answer all your questions and will give you a lot more tips on finding, hiring and managing an efficient virtual assistant.
The Hungarian Assignment Problem and Transportation Problem
step by step method to make a tshirt design without having any designer experience/degree
A perfect guide to become translator
About the instructors
- 4.25 Calificación
- 7559 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Internet Marketing and Outsourcing Expert
My name is John Jonas and I do Internet Marketing.
Somehow a few years ago I figured out how to make money online and that’s mostly how people know me.
More recently people know me as the guy to go to for how to replace themselves and live the 17-hour work week (yeah, similar to the 4-hour work week…but I’ve been there, and it gets boring after some time. 17 hours per week is much more realistic to me).
I’m all about working as little as I need to, spending time with my family, golfing, and helping others live the lifestyle I live. I’m all about building a business that bothers me the least (page 184 in 4hww)
I’m a big GTD proponent and have implemented much of what he talks about in my life.
I somehow knew the other possibilities in this kind of possible work to be when I find it amazing that someone can do tasks for another's business.
I love it!
Fantastic course. Great insights into hiring Filipino workers. This course is every bit as good as another course I purchased years ago for $297 on the same topic. Everything you need to know is covered in this course with nothing left out. I highly recommend it to anyone considering outsourcing. Thank you John Jonas for this amazing product.
Great one, loved it
This was a pretty informative course. I feel like there was adequate information for me to go out and hire my first VA.
It’s good and clear.
Thank you John!