- Outsourcing Done Differently
- Discover What’s Possible (you can’t do it right without knowing)
- Why The Philippines is Amazing
- Tips to Make Outsourcing Work for YOU
- How to Find the Best Workers
- What to Do With Your First Hire
- In Depth Recruiting Tips – Part 1
- In Depth Recruiting Tips – Part 2
- In Depth Hiring Practices
- How to Train Them to Be Productive
- How to Create a Rock Star VA – Part 1
- How To Create a Rock Star VA – Part 2
- Changing Your Lifestyle Through Proper Outsourcing
Every entrepreneur dreams of having someone, or better yet, a team, working behind the business. However, it's not always within reach. The biggest hurdle? Costs.
"Can I afford to hire someone full time to help me, so I can focus on my business? How?"
Yes you can, and you can do it through outsourcing. But it's not that easy. You'll be faced with more questions like:
- Where can I find someone hard working, skilled and honest?
- Do I have enough tasks for them to do?
- How do I pay them?
- How do I even manage them?
This course will answer all your questions and will give you a lot more tips on finding, hiring and managing an efficient virtual assistant.
Recommendation #31 of 31 for Optimizing Health and Extending Lifespan
About the instructors
- 4.65 Calificación
- 8999 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Internet Marketing and Outsourcing Expert
My name is John Jonas and I do Internet Marketing.
Somehow a few years ago I figured out how to make money online and that’s mostly how people know me.
More recently people know me as the guy to go to for how to replace themselves and live the 17-hour work week (yeah, similar to the 4-hour work week…but I’ve been there, and it gets boring after some time. 17 hours per week is much more realistic to me).
I’m all about working as little as I need to, spending time with my family, golfing, and helping others live the lifestyle I live. I’m all about building a business that bothers me the least (page 184 in 4hww)
I’m a big GTD proponent and have implemented much of what he talks about in my life.
It would have been helpful to have something more specific, for example, how you outsource work to create YouTube videos in the Philippines (my topic of interest). For a guide, more like a podcast, it was good except for building a team LIVE ON CAMERA and a few examples. John is full of experience and passion. Thank you.
Great presentation and knowledge for learning more about outsourcing.