- Day 1 How do you know when YOU are stressed
- Day 2 (part 1) Superpower
- Day 2 (part 2) Superpower
- Day 2 (part 3) Superpower
- Day 3 How to use your stress
- Day 4 BURN your stress (a practice)
- Day 5 Responding to stressful stuff (part 1)
- Day 5 Responding to stressful stuff (part 2)
- Day 6 The STOP (a practice) (part 1)
- Day 6 The STOP (a practice) (part 2)
- Day 7 DEEP breath (a practice)
- Bonus Material: Other stuff to deal with stress
- Bonus material: Pillow Practice - going to bed
- Bonus material: Pillow Practice 2 - if you wake up in the night
This course helps young people to learn about stress and how to manage it. It can be done using your phone in the privacy of your home.
It can also be used by parents to do with younger children or used by teachers in school to help young people deal with anxiety and stress (especially around exams).
This short course helps to understand the biology of stress and how to use stress and how to turn it off when you don't need it.
This course was written and designed by secondary school pupils in collaboration with the Centre for Mindfulness Based Work and Research, UK.
Story of the Prodigal Son and the Prodigal Father | Dr. David Jeremiah, Chancellor of Southern California Seminary
Get the results your deserve explore how to motivate yourself overcome obstacles and keep moving forward
About the instructors
- 4.45 Calificación
- 1753 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Professor of Public Health and Co-Director of the Center for Mindfulness Based Work and Research
I am a qualified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Teacher (MBSR) for adults and a .b Foundation (Mindfulness in Schools) qualified and registered teacher. I am Deputy Director of the National Center for Population Health and Well-being in Wales and Professor of Public Health in Swansea University, Wales. I have worked in public health for 24 years and work with schools and local government on improving well-being and health for children and young people.
direct solutions with good analogies