This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Are you a Udemy instructor? Well, so am I.
What do I teach?
I teach a number of subjects, but one of the subjects I specialize in, after having released 22 Udemy courses of my own, is how to create and sell Udemy courses.
This course falls on side of how to sell Udemy courses.
Mind if I ask you a few simple questions, instructor to instructor?
- What's your all-time Udemy average star rating?
- What's your average star rating this month? Per course?
- How many reviews did you get during your best month?
- How much did you make per day this month?
- What was your best day of promotional revenue?
- What action caused your greatest leap in revenue this month?
If you can't answer these questions, then you need my help...
This is a short course about how to use two Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets/Workbooks I've developed to analyze your Udemy course revenue and reviews.
I made each workbook simple and easy to use by including the following worksheets:
- instructions - Step-by-step instructions for inserting you Udemy data into the "data" worksheet of the workbook.
- data - The data to be replaced by your data downloaded from Udemy.
- analysis - The analysis of the "data" worksheet.
For each of two downloadable workbooks, revenue and reviews, I provide the following guidance:
- Introduction to the workbook
- Replacing the data with your downloaded Udemy data
- Excel internals showing how the workbook is implemented
Bonus Lecture I: The revenue tracking spreadsheet even includes an extension that I added after recording the original lectures.
Bonus Lecture II: I've added an additional worksheet that you can use to track course times as you record them and project the finished length.
So, what do you say?
Got a few bucks to begin learning how to analyze your Udemy revenue and review data?
In other words...
Would you like to begin to take control of your Udemy revenue and reviews?
Remember, measure it before, during and after trying to improve it.
Why not give my spreadsheets a shot at your Udemy data and see what they can show you?
I'll see you in the classroom,