- You need to know what you are getting yourself into as an entrepreneur
- My story as to why I became an entrepreneur
- The Day-to-day activities
- The struggle and hardship
- Game Overload and my first business plateau
- Why have you decided to become an entrepreneur
- Why you need a mission
- What my purpose is
- It is a long hard process, nor is it stright forward
- You have got to always be learning
- Create opportunity from thin air
- Further reading and what is next
2014 is when I officially started as an entrepreneur, and since then I have achieved a lot, made a lot of mistakes and worked with mentors. People always come up to me and tell me that I am a good speaker and that I learn fast and a lot, so I decided to do my ideas and knowledge justice and share it with the world.
In this free course I talk about:
- You need to know what you are getting yourself into as an entrepreneur.
- I share my story as to why I become an entrepreneur.
- Explaining the day to day life of an entrepreneur.
- Explain the struggle/hardship that entails being an entrepreneur.
- I share my story about how my first business plateau.
- Understand why you want to become an entrepreneur. Understanding your why.
- Explain my purpose and the story behind Become Remarkable.
- Why having a purpose is so important, it is sticking to a certain principle and goal!
- Being and entrepreneur It is a long hard process, it is not straight forward or easy- but it is worthwhile!
- Why you have got to always be learning. Endeavour to create time to sit, think and research because distractions get in the way of thinking clearly.
- How to identify opportunity from thin air, as it is a process and system.
Cover icon created by Chinnaking from Noun Project.
Impara oggi a realizzare il tuo primo videogioco per mobile e desktop senza scrivere nessuna linea di codice.
About the instructors
- 3.93 Calificación
- 25536 Estudiantes
- 11 Cursos
Author, Entrepreneur, Investor and Hemp Advocate
Author, entrepreneur, investor and hemp advocate.
I have been in business as an entrepreneur since 2014 where I started my first business selling video game keys for Steam as a 3rd party retailer.
Everyone always told me that I learn very fast, that I am well articulate and that I would make a very good lawyer. So, I decided I would take what I can learn and do justice with it and share it with the world.
Started Britain's weirdest business in 2015: potato in the post.
Wrote my first book in 2016 about psychology and the cognitive biases.
Jumped onto Udemy in August 2017 after recording my 20th episode of my podcast: Become Remarkable.
its good for us
thinking, is that to build own business and to be Independence
It was a good match for me
I got the motivation I need to continue selling my business instead of waiting for it to sell itself via online
No de nada interesante