- A Word on Releases
- Editions and Capabilities
- Hybrid Azure Features
- HCI Improvements
- Security Capabilities
- Application Platform Updates
- Bonus Lecture: What Next?
The primary objective of this course, is to introduce you to all the new features and capabilities available in Windows Server 2019.
Windows Server 2019 is all about improved support for hybrid cloud scenarios, hyper-converged infrastructure, and security.
Microsoft drops another major release of Windows Server, in this case Windows Server 2019. In this course, join me on a quick but compelling journey of the newest features and updated capabilities in the latest release of Windows Server.
First, you'll get a look at the differences between Microsoft's releases to help you understand which support model might make sense for each application.
Next, you'll explore what extra benefits you get out of Windows Server's datacenter edition.
Finally, you'll walk through Microsoft's four major categories of "what's new" with an eye towards bringing some context to the changes made, to help you identify which you're likely to use vs. those you might just ignore.
By the end of this course, you'll be armed with just a bit more detail about what's new and what's changed in this release of Windows Server 2019.
Learn how to use Hamcrest to make your JUnit tests easier to read and write.
My name is Cristian Calinescu a Microsoft certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Senior Infrastructure Engineer and Infrastructure Security Operations Manager.
My areas of expertise are:
-Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
-Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory
-Microsoft Exchange (2003 - 2019)
-Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
-Skype for Business ( Lync unified messaging)
-SCCM: SCOM and SCVMM
- Powershell (including scripting)
- Cyber Security
- Security tools (cloud based or on-premises)
I've been involved in various maintenance and/or implementation projects based on technologies mentioned above. I have also participated to network design and implementations projects as well as assisting customers migrating to the latest technologies.
I am certified on the following technologies:
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Windows Server® Administration Fundamentals
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 8 (MCSA)
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 (MCSA)
- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center (MCSA)
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (MCSE)
- Comptia Security +
- Microsoft Cyber Security Professional
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)
- Micrsosoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert