- FREE Wing Chun DVD - Learn Wing Chun Techniques - Grab Your Copy Now!
- Wing Chun KNOCKOUTS - How to Use Pressure Points
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Technique: "COMPOUND POWER?"
- Wooden Dummy Training Techniques - How to Defend Someone Pushing You
- 6 Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Kicking Techniques
- 10 Most DANGEROUS Wing Chun Techniques - Learn Martial Arts!
- 3 Wing Chun Dummy Techniques for Beginners - Mook Jong
- TOP 10 Wing Chun Techniques
- Top 10 Wing Chun Kung Fu Techniques
- DANGEROUS Kung Fu Pressure Point Techniques
- Wing Chun - "Soft"??? Structure vs 917+ pound "Hard" Attack!
- Wing Chun Butterfly Knives Form - AMAZING! Bart Cham Dao Techniques
- 1 Wing Chun Technique You Must Know... to Learn Self Defense
- Do You Know These 5 Wing Chun Moves? Learn Self Defense
- 5 "CRAZY" Wing Chun Techniques
- How To Use a Stomp Kick? Wing Chun Technique?
- This Wing Chun Technique is CRAZY!
- 9 Wing Chun Dummy Training Techniques (Mook Jong)
- 5 MOST DANGEROUS Wing Chun Martial Arts Moves for Self Defense
- TOP 5 Wing Chun vs Boxing Moves - How to Defend from an Uppercut
- Wing Chun vs Boxing Jabs - How To Defend Against A Punch
- Wing Chun vs Boxing Hooks - How To Block Punch In a Street Fight
- Wing Chun vs Boxing Crosses - 3 Techniques How to Block a Punch
- 5 BEST Wing Chun vs Boxing Techniques
- How To Learn Proper Wing Chun Fast - Wing Chun Master Sifu David
- The BEST of Wing Chun - Siu Lim Tao Form (Section 1 - Front)
These EASY TO UNDERSTAND training videos are GUARANTEED to teach you everything you need to know to further develop your Strength, Power and sharper Technique. This modern realistic approach to training provided in HD brings you the secrets of the ancient art of war applied to 21st Century Training.This is your interactive step-by-step course, making it easy for anyone.
About the instructors
- 4.24 Calificación
- 72794 Estudiantes
- 26 Cursos
Martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today:
Sifu David is quite simple in his approach and the videos are quite no-nonsense.
Aun que no entiendo el idioma, es facil de aprender
I learned the moves better and fast to build up in my own time.
Hello Udemy ! The master David is wonderful and he teaches and explains very well. Congratulations !
Loving this course. I have watched a previous one and this instructor really knows his stuff!
Great Teaching, I have a Partner here I train with, and this instructor are so specific, that it makes it easy to implant the technics into training.
A lot of the videos are repetitive. Two or three are exactly the same. I found some very useful tips in a couple of the linger videos but the shorter ones were a tad boring.