- 3 Wing Chun Kicking Techniques You Must Know
- 10 Minute Wing Chun Workout Exercises - Routine #1 - Punching and Moving
- Basic Wing Chun Arm Conditioning Everyone Should Know
- Don't Punch In A Street Fight Bruce Lee's JKD
- How to Defend Against a Gun to The Face
- QI GONG Relaxation Meditation for Sleep - TAI CHI for Healing
- TOP 3 MARTIAL ARTS LIFE HACKS
- Wing Chun vs Boxing
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Application Section 1 - Part 1
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Application Section 1 - Part 2
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Application Section 1 - Part 3
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 - Part 1
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 - Part 2
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 - Part 3
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 - Part 4
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 - Part 2
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 - Part 4
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 - Part 5
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 - Part1
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 - Part3
This is provided for all those who are interested in learning Wing Chun and would like to try our product be for purchasing a full course this training section includes a variety of Wing Chun lessons for a small price and will be regularly updated as we develop new material so it is the perfect way to start experiencing the benefits of learning the Master Wong system. This course includes a lot of the basics of Wing Chun including punching, kicking, stances, defending, attacking, movements for self- defense and answers to frequently asked questions. This training will give you a taste of what is available and allow you to start to become part of the Master Wong system.
Everything you need to know to get the most out of your new Galaxy S7
Master a simple, fast, step by step system building branded & eCommerce websites for customers from scratch. No coding!
About the instructors
- 4.21 Calificación
- 75256 Estudiantes
- 26 Cursos
Martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today:
Better than most paid course
Gonna be the next IP Man! Information is clear and demo is of a very good pace.
He’s very clear and precise with his techniques
This course is a good match for me.