- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Techniques (Mook Jong)
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 - Part 1
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 - Part 2
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 - Part 3
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Application Section 1 - Part 1
- TOP 10 Wing Chun Dummy Techniques - Training Form Section 1 - Part 1
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 Part 2
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Technique: "COMPOUND POWER?"
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Application Section 1 Part 1
- ing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Application Section 1 - Part 2
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Application Section 1 Part 2
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 Part 3
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 1 Part 4
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 Part 5
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 Part 1
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Form Section 2 Part 2
Nothing compares to the sound of someone working on the Wooden Dummy in an martial arts school.
I remember it was the first thing that I noticed when I first walked into a Wing Chun school.
I didn’t care about anything else but reaching the level where I could final y work on the dummy, just like in the old Kung Fu movies, just like I’ve seen in the photos of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan’s movies.
When I finally did start working on the wooden man, I learned that there was more to this piece of equipment that meets the eye.
The wooden dummy is an excellent tool. We call it the second trainer, because it fixes your angles, it fixes your position, it allows you to grow more power and to improve your structure.
Learn basic Korean grammars and vocabularies with English explanation.
How to connect multiple devices for audio communication, tempo synchronisation and kick-ass jamming sessions!!
Let Me Take You By The Hand & Walk You Step by Step on How Setup & Profit from Youtube You Can Scale Up Quickly & Easily
About the instructors
- 4.34 Calificación
- 80288 Estudiantes
- 26 Cursos
Martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today:
Very good instructie. Slow speed, it is good to follow.
gaining valuable knowledge from this course
excelente elección,muy didáctico y práctico.
Explained extremely well while incorporating essential basics
I liked this course. I got to learn really amazing wing chun techniques. It was a good match for me and i recommend this course to those who want to learn wing chun and to those who want to learn self defense
Like it, I think I can learn from it, thanks Teacher. Thank you so much, I really like it!