- Course introduction & Setting up Google
- Creating your First YouTube Channel
- Optimizing Your Channel Description & Keywords
- Creating Your Channel Cover Graphics
- Creating a Channel Trailer Video That Converts
- In-Video Programming to Increase Subscribers
- Searching for potential keywords for your video titles
- Optimize Video Uploads
- Creating Custom Video Thumbnails for High CTR
In this video marketing course, you will learn:
- how to build a solid foundation for your YouTube channel(s)
- how to use a free resource for creating your YouTube channel art (channel banner), which does not require any design experience
- how to optimise your channel for organic traffic by selecting the right keywords and description
- how to select the right keywords for your videos and optimise around these keywords
- and all the basics of YouTube Marketing
Guide to New Blockchain Developers | Developed by Zilliqa | General, Technical & Community Overview | Step By Step Guide
About the instructors
- 3.96 Calificación
- 41674 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
YouTube Marketing Made Easy!
TubeTrackr is an innovative YouTube marketing platform for organic traffic. In these video series on Udemy, we would like to share our experience in helping YouTube channels to grow their views and subscribers, in line with YouTube's requirements and guidelines.
About the authors of the courses:
1. JC Bougle
JC is a co-founder at TubeTrackr (a platform for organic traffic on YouTube) and Veeroll (a platform for paid traffic on YouTube). Prior to that, JC has been launched and developed a leading video agency in Singapore: creating and marketing corporate video for clients. This agency was among the first to be YouTube Certified for Audience Growth and JC is himself YouTube Certified.
2. Alexander Sebastian
Alex has been doing internet marketing for more than 5 years, with a specialisation on YouTube marketing. Alex is based in the UK and is an excellent teacher and video creator. He is the one behind the first TubeTrackr Videos course on Udemy.
I hate it when I have to leave a bad review, but I know this is going to help others decide and encourage the creator of this course to improve it. I'll start with the audio of one video that wasn't recorded properly, so one lesson is gone, then the tutor speaks hastily making understanding and keeping up difficult for a non-native English speaker. Also, the whole course is not updated to the latest YouTube changes, and I had to find all of the settings by myself, as if I had no learning course taken whatsoever. Finally, it's very obvious that this course is not made having the goal of teaching in mind; rather it's a part of a promotion strategy of a specific "free" software that is being promoted over and over again with every given chance. I said "free" because the free version has not enough features, so you need to pay to upgrade. Honestly, these two stars are for just one lesson of this course which I found very helpful.
Very good and professional introduction on how to start a Youtube channel... for Free ! Thank your for your time.
Suporte total para criação de canal no You Tube, postagem, otimização. Eu achei legal.
Provided website is not secure, https://tubetrackr.com/, But your experience and knowledgeable is very good. thanks