- Course introduction & Setting up Google
- Creating your First YouTube Channel
- Optimizing Your Channel Description & Keywords
- Creating Your Channel Cover Graphics
- Creating a Channel Trailer Video That Converts
- In-Video Programming to Increase Subscribers
- Searching for potential keywords for your video titles
- Optimize Video Uploads
- Creating Custom Video Thumbnails for High CTR
In this video marketing course, you will learn:
- how to build a solid foundation for your YouTube channel(s)
- how to use a free resource for creating your YouTube channel art (channel banner), which does not require any design experience
- how to optimise your channel for organic traffic by selecting the right keywords and description
- how to select the right keywords for your videos and optimise around these keywords
- and all the basics of YouTube Marketing
Oracle Apps R12 EBS SIT & EIT is a Self Paced Training Videos with Live Screen Sharing with practice documents
About the instructors
- 3.77 Calificación
- 36542 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
YouTube Marketing Made Easy!
TubeTrackr is an innovative YouTube marketing platform for organic traffic. In these video series on Udemy, we would like to share our experience in helping YouTube channels to grow their views and subscribers, in line with YouTube's requirements and guidelines.
About the authors of the courses:
1. JC Bougle
JC is a co-founder at TubeTrackr (a platform for organic traffic on YouTube) and Veeroll (a platform for paid traffic on YouTube). Prior to that, JC has been launched and developed a leading video agency in Singapore: creating and marketing corporate video for clients. This agency was among the first to be YouTube Certified for Audience Growth and JC is himself YouTube Certified.
2. Alexander Sebastian
Alex has been doing internet marketing for more than 5 years, with a specialisation on YouTube marketing. Alex is based in the UK and is an excellent teacher and video creator. He is the one behind the first TubeTrackr Videos course on Udemy.
very bad voıce
3RD CHAPTER HAS NO VOLUME WHICH IS IMPORTANT, AND COURSE IS NOT SO VERY INFORMATIVE TECHINCALLY AT ALL.