This is a free course to help you save time and money when creating your online courses. Learn from my mistakes. Creating an online course is easier than you think; in this course I will humbly teach you how to work smarter (not harder) by discussing 40 tips/best practices I have learned the hard way teaching online over the past 12 months.
Topics we will cover include:
· Technology to use to make your online courses
· What should you teach?
· Structure of your courses
· Delivery (how you present/teach)
· Promoting your course
· Customer/student communications (the customer is always right)
· Legal issues (protect your intellectual property)
· What to do if your course isn’t selling
· The easiest way ever to write a book version of your course!
· And much more...
Please learn from my many mistakes teaching online, so I can save you time and money. In this course are 40 mistakes I made and I want you to learn from my many failures so you can get your course up and running quickly. Making an online course is so much easier than you think as you already have everything single thing that you need to build something far bigger than yourself. : )