- Difflib - Compare text and visualize differences
- Sorted - Customize sort
- Enumerate - Numbering list items
- Pretty print - Formatted print
- Bool - Understand Python's Truth Testing Procedure
- Ask For Your Support
- Csv - Reading & writing .csv files
- Comprehansions I - Simplify code
- Comprehansions II - More simplification
- Random - Generate random numbers, choose random items
- Defaultdict - A smarter dictionary
- Counter - Count anything
- Namedtuple - A better tuple
- Map - For loop alternative
- Filter - For loop & conditional alternative
This is the number #1 Python 3 Standard Library tutorial on Udemy!
ENROLL NOW! (on DISCOUNT!)
Hi. My name is Zoli, I’m a python programmer. I’m looking for the best python practices for years.
I want you to know them so I created this mini course about Python3 Standard Library to help being a more advanced programmer. And have some fun. :)
I’ve gathered the best parts: which are easy to learn, but also very useful at the same time!
Surprisingly often people with years of experience are not aware of these.
You will learn about:
- advanced data structures
- customized sorting
- visualizing similarities and differences in texts
- shortcuts to make your code simpler
- tricks to write terse and readable code
- random number generation & random choosing
- python’s truth testing procedure
- handling csv files
- finding common elements
- and many more.
The course comes with full udemy approved 30 days money back guarantee, so you can feel safe.
Enroll now, lets get it started!
We have DISCOUNT!
Aprende a crear un plan de medición para Google Analytics y un plan de implementación para Google Tag Manager
About the instructors
- 4.39 Calificación
- 21893 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Senior Architect & Software Engineer, Udemy Instructor
Software Engineer BSc. major in Intelligent Systems.
9 years of programming experience.
Professional experience in Python programming, Data Science, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development.
Created mobile games with more than 150.000 downloads worldwide on iOS & Android.
My goal is to help people to write clean code and help to create software with ease and fun.
Great info well presented and precise.
I found it very interesting and covers a lot of subjects
Good course for beginners.