- Difflib - Compare text and visualize differences
- Sorted - Customize sort
- Enumerate - Numbering list items
- Pretty print - Formatted print
- Bool - Understand Python's Truth Testing Procedure
- Ask For Your Support
- Csv - Reading & writing .csv files
- Map - For loop alternative
- Filter - For loop & conditional alternative
- Comprehansions I - Simplify code
- Comprehansions II - More simplification
- Random - Generate random numbers, choose random items
- Defaultdict - A smarter dictionary
- Counter - Count anything
- Namedtuple - A better tuple
This is the number #1 Python 3 Standard Library tutorial on Udemy!
ENROLL NOW! (on DISCOUNT!)
Hi. My name is Zoli, I’m a python programmer. I’m looking for the best python practices for years.
I want you to know them so I created this mini course about Python3 Standard Library to help being a more advanced programmer. And have some fun. :)
I’ve gathered the best parts: which are easy to learn, but also very useful at the same time!
Surprisingly often people with years of experience are not aware of these.
You will learn about:
- advanced data structures
- customized sorting
- visualizing similarities and differences in texts
- shortcuts to make your code simpler
- tricks to write terse and readable code
- random number generation & random choosing
- python’s truth testing procedure
- handling csv files
- finding common elements
- and many more.
The course comes with full udemy approved 30 days money back guarantee, so you can feel safe.
Enroll now, lets get it started!
We have DISCOUNT!
Your comprehensive guide to mindful meditation.
Occupational Therapy Doctoral Capstone
About the instructors
- 4.55 Calificación
- 21910 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Senior Architect & Software Engineer, Udemy Instructor
Software Engineer BSc. major in Intelligent Systems.
9 years of programming experience.
Professional experience in Python programming, Data Science, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development.
Created mobile games with more than 200.000 downloads worldwide on iOS & Android.
My goal is to help people to write clean code and help to create software with ease and fun.
Educative and interactive