- Build a NodeJs API
- Test Your API With Postman
- Create And Configure Your Auth0 Application
- Secure Your API With JWTs
- Test Your Secured Route With Postman
- Create Your Documentation
- Goodbye And Thank You For All The Fish
In this course, the students will learn how to build a basic API using express and NodeJs. Then, they will see how to test it using Postman. Finally, they will learn how to secure a route on their API using Auth0 and how to test it using an OAuth 2.0 authentication mechanism.
Fusion 360 simulation lessons and examples for Designers and Engineers
Using Articulate Storyline to build an interactive tab interaction.
Improve Your Trading & Investing Decisions & Avoid Costly Errors With The Help Of These Mental Models.
He is currently a developer evangelist at Auth0, is a part-time teacher at the Algonquin College in programming and is involved in various developer communities of the Ottawa-Gatineau area. In his free time, he works on his robots and automates some stuff around the house.