- 1.1 - What is Cryptocurrency
- 1.2 - Type of cryptocurrencies
- 1.3 - Satoshi Nakamoto
- 2.1 - What is Blockchain
- 2.2 - Types of blockchains
- 2.3 - Uses of blockchain
- 2.4 - Blockchain security work order integrity
- 3.1 - What is Bitcoin and how to trade
- 3.2 - How to get Cryptocurrency Wallet and trade
- 3.3 - Mining of Cryptocurrencies
- 4.1 - ICO investment risks and benefits
We bring all about Cryptocurrencies - easy to understand and practice. Our focus is on every person who is curious and want to learn all about Digital currencies.
Contents of this course are
- What is Cryptocurrency
- Blockchain and Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, Altcoins
- Miners and Security
- History of blockchain and bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Type of Cryptocurrencies
Satoshi Nakamoto – inventor of block chain and bitcoin
- Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
- Bitcointalk forum
- Development of Bitcoin
- Worth of Satoshi’s
- What is blockchain– distributed ledger
- Types of blockchain networks
- Uses of Blockchain
- Blockchain security
- secure by design, - What is ledger • Ledger working • Fraud prevention • Integrity of blockchain • Decentralization
- Bitcoin and blockchain
- Block time
- Proof of work (PoW) / Proof of Stake (PoS)
- Public blockchains
- Private blockchains (permissioned)
- Consortium blockchains
- What is Bitcoin and how to trade
- How to get Cryptocurrency Wallet and trade
- Mining of Cryptocurrencies
ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings)
- ICO investment risks and benefits, Crowdfunding, Ref URLs, Regulations
Learn about the new Ofsted Inspection Dashboard for 2017
How to Decide What Course to Write.
About the instructors
- 3.82 Calificación
- 79535 Estudiantes
- 10 Cursos
Cloud Infra and Info Security professional at CBTU
Having 25+ years of enterprise infrastructure, data, info security and project management experience.
Enterprises were safe and steady yesterday may become upset overnight with any kind of attacks. Directly faced the industry and its pulse against DDoS atacks, Ransomwares and securing overall enterprise security.
Conducted security audit for numerous organizations, baselined security posture and architected secure solutions with prompt alert monitoring and analysing tools.
Handled infra projects including hybrid cloud migrations, Optimizing infrastructure for HA and security.
Education and training organization employees to implement organization security policies and monitor incidents and react to proactively with building incident response teams.
Certified in Cisco, Juniper networks and firewalls, Certified in Cloud migrations and security.
Consultant and Honorary faculty in prestigious institutions.
Solid, complete overview of cryptocurrency. A little difficult to follow.
Very helpful information