- Question 1: EIGRP
- Question 1 Answer and Explanation Video: EIGRP
- Udemy Tips and Tricks
- Answering your questions
- Quality of Service
- Question 2: IPv4 Addressing
- Question 2 Answer: IPv4 Addressing
- Life of a Packet
- Life of a Packet Explanation Video
- Question 3: Spanning Tree
- Question 3 Answer: Spanning Tree
- Answer 3 Explanation Video: Spanning Tree
- Question 4: Spanning Tree
- Question 4 Answer and Explanation Video: Spanning Tree
- Broadcast and collision domains
- Questions 5: Multicast
- Question 5 Answer: Multicast
- Question 5 Answer and Explanation Video: Multicast
- Question 6: Spanning Tree
- Question 6 Answer: Spanning Tree
- Simulation 1: Macbook
- Simulation 1: Macbook Answers
- Question 7: Packet Flows
- Question 7 Answer: Packet Flows
- OSI Model
- Question 8: OSPF Areas
- Question 8 Answers: OSPF Areas
- Question 9: OSPF Areas
- Question 9 Answers: OSPF Areas
- Question 10: Serial Links
- Question 10 Answers: Serial Links
- Question 11: IPv4 Addressing
- Question 11 Answer: IPv4 Addressing
- IOS commands
- IPv6 Addressing
- Question 12: Serial Links
- Question 12 Answers: Serial Links
- Question 13: Serial Links
- Question 13 Answers: Serial Links
- Question 14 Answers: MPLS
- Questions 15: MPLS
- Question 15 Answers: MPLS
- Questions 16: IP addressing
- Question 16 Answers: IP addressing
- Question 17: Config Register
- Question 17 Answers: Config Register
- Question 18: Config Register
- Question 18 Answers: Config Register
- Configuration Register
- Question 19: NAT
- Question 19 Answers: NAT
- Question 20: Summarization
- Question 20 Answers: Summarization
- Question 21: Admin Distance
- Question 21 Answers: Admin Distance
- Question 22: Summarization
- Question 22 Answers: Summarization
- Layer 3 switching
- Wireshark and OSI model
- Quiz Answers: Wireshark and OSI Model
- Simulation 2: Windows 10
- Simulation 2: Windows 10 Answers
- Question 23: Collisions
- Question 23 Answer: Collisions
- Simulation 3: Linux
- Simulation 3: Linux Answers
- Question 24: Wireshark
- Question 24 Answers: Wireshark
- Question 25: Access Lists
- Question 25 Answers: Access Lists
- Question 26: Duplex
- Question 26 Answers: Duplex
- Question 27: Ports
- Question 27 Answers: Ports
- Question 28: Ports
- Question 28 Answers: Ports
- Question 29: Wireshark
- Question 29 Answers: Wireshark
- Question 30: Ports
- Question 30 Answers: Ports
- Question 31: Access Lists
- Question 31 Answers: Access Lists
- Question 32: Ethernet
- Question 32 Answers: Ethernet
- Question 33: IP addressing
- Question 33 Answers: IP addressing
- Question 34: Ports
- Question 34 Answers: Ports
- Question 35: Troubleshooting
- Question 35 Answers: Troubleshooting
- Question 36: Passwords
CCNA Quiz Questions! Lots of quiz questions with answers. Make sure you are ready to pass your CCNA exam!
Labs! Labs! And more Labs! Get the hands on experience to pass your CCNA exam!
Prepare practically for the Cisco CCNA certification which is the most in-demand networking certification in the world today! Make sure you can pass the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 exam!
This course tests your knowledge of CCNA topics with quiz questions that helps make sure you are ready for the exam!
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you ready and prepared for the labs in the CCNA exam?
- Are you able to troubleshoot Cisco networks?
- Are you confident with your ability to configure networks as required by Cisco to pass the CCNA?
This course helps you prepare for the exam and gain the confidence to pass the exam!
There are many topologies and quiz questions in this course!
Networks are all around us and you are using one right now to access this course.
Imagine for a moment, how different your life would be without access to Facebook, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, WhatsApp or any of the other websites on the Internet? How would you live with no Internet?
The Internet is extremely important in modern life today and all websites and Internet communication relies on networking. This reliance is only predicted to continue with the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the next few years.
Without routers, switches, network cabling and protocols like BGP there would be no Internet!
This course will teach you how networks actually work and how you are able to connect to websites like Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
Companies throughout the world (from the smallest to the largest) rely on networks designed, installed and maintained by networking engineers. Join this in demand industry!
Start your journey today learning about networking.
I want to welcome you to this Cisco CCNA Packet Tracer Ultimate labs course! I'm David Bombal, and I have been teaching networking courses for over 15 years. I qualified as a Cisco Certified Interwork Engineer (CCIE) in 2003 and hold with numerous other networking certifications. I'm also a Cisco and HPE certified instructor where I have trained thousands of networking engineers in many of the largest companies in the world including Fortune 100 companies.
The course covers the topics in the Cisco ICND1, ICND2 and CCNA exams.
The ideal student for this course is someone looking to break into the networking field, someone looking to extend their knowledge from PCs and servers to networking, or someone interested in getting knowledge to work in one of the most exciting, most in-demand jobs in IT - networking.
There are no requirements necessary to enrol in this course, I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel free to take a look at the course description and some of the sample free videos.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Dominate your distractions with a guilt-free program that will guarantee you incredible focus and achievement.
(See the changes in 48 days )
Explore how you can get online create your first Website Hosting and get your own website URL using common cPanel
About the instructors
- 4.6 Calificación
- 494470 Estudiantes
- 46 Cursos
CCIE #11023, over 15 years of network training experience
David Bombal (CCIE #11023 Emeritus) passed his Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt.
David qualified as a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI #22787) many years ago! He has been training Cisco courses for over 15 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various countries around the world covering a wide range of Cisco topics from CCNA to CCIE.
David is very active on social media and has over 200,000 YouTube subscribers and has posted over 900 free videos.
very good practise questions. So engaging
Great questions and tremendous explanation
Please add more questions.
Great, Thank you
It was a good practice session for my CCNA exam. Enjoyed solving the questions. Would love to see more of these questions