- So what is Content Writing
- Importance of Content Writing in India
- Problem of Fraud in Content Writing
- Some Effective Tips to improve Content Writing Skills
- Content Writing as a Career Option
- Mobile Adaptation
- Writing on Difficult Topics
- Smart Creative Content Writing
- Content Designer
- How to Publish Unique Content
- Who should choose Content Writing
- How to write Good Online Content
- Mind of Content Writer
- Few more things to learn about content writing
- Tips for Content Writers
- Content Writing and Inspiration
- Note to younger self
This course is about learning about content writing and how one can go about becoming an expert content writer. It covers various facets related to content writing and includes tips and methods to improve one's content. The course is almost all in video format which helps the learner in grasping the content quickly and effectively. It also covers
- Content Writing for Mobile Devices
- Content Designing
- Content Adaptation
- Content Writing as a Career
- Tips and pointers to improve upon content writing
This course has been inspired by years of my experiences in this field. If you are someone who likes writing and loves constructing with words, this one is for you. You can make enough money to lead a good lifestyle and be mentally satisfied too. Content writing as a skill is in huge demand and if you excel it, sky is the limit, as the old adage goes.
Learn 13 Technical SEO factors. Technical SEO is entry ticket for your website to enter into Google Search Results Pages
About the instructors
- 3.4 Calificación
- 25363 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Author| Communications Specialist
Trainer | Writer | Motivational Speaker
Tushar is a trainer, blogger and content strategist based in Gurgaon, India. An avid reader, he spends most of his free time reading, writing and traveling. He is the author of The
Avenging Act, The Thakur Boy Footsteps on the Sands of Time and The Reluctant Scribbler. He is also the author of The Ultimate Guide to Content Writing.
Yes this course is a good match and has elaborated well the key areas of the subject matter.
Grammar was poor, spelling mistakes and too basic.
It is so repeatative… I think he is saying few lines again and again …. Money , who can do it and where can you do it… 15$ for such silly information… shamful
I was hoping for step-by-step instructions on how to write content pieces that would help me get hired as a content writer.