1) Entrepreneurship is an interdisciplinary course designed to teach students how to think and act entrepreneurial. Students learn how to start-up and operate a business , thus turning their learning into earning.
2) The course provides a road map to achieving excellence in Leadership. It outlines the theoretical foundations of the concept of Leadership through a thorough review of leadership theories and provides students with the opportunity to understand what it takes to influence and empower others
3) This course will provide learners with a knowledge of how to manage multiple and remote teams, improve team performance and recruit staff members. The first section will aim to outline methods to develop high-performing teams, and to maintain team results from a managerial position.
4) This course develops a foundation of concepts and solutions that supports the planning, scheduling, controlling, resource allocation, and performance measurement activities required for successful completion of a project.
5) Emotional Intelligence Training is a set of practical knowledge and skills that help individuals to become fluent in understanding the language of emotions. The training aims at developing: Self-motivation.