- Us air law
- Flight operation
- Bonus materials
Table of Contents:
- US air law: General principles, prohibitions, requirements for commercal drone operators, requirements for recreational drone operators, airspace structure, minimum weather conditions in airspaces, international civil aviation organisation (ICAO), aeronautical information publication, NOTAM (Notice to airman), photography and the law
- Meteorology: Fundamentals of meteorology, thermals and turbulences, effect of weather conditions on flight behavior
- Flight operation: At the job site, risk analysis and emergency planning for general missions, risk analysis for operations with increased risk potential, checklist for general missions
- Navigation: aerodynamics in surface aircraft, aerodynamics in coptern, altitude and distance estimation, system specific operating limits, GPS and radio connection, mobile apps
- Bonus materials: frequently asked questions, local laws and regulations, Section 333 exemption
This course is for anyone who wants all information about drones flying in the USA. The knowledge is for future drone pilots as well as for beginners and also for the tourism which wants to fly drones in the USA. That Knowledge is important to avoid breaking laws or committing crimes.
Guide to Android, iPhone, iPad, Amazon Kindle Applications Development Tutorials Without Technical or Coding Skills!
About the instructors
- 3.3 Calificación
- 2433 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Founder, Drone pilot
Jasper started Dronesperhour GmbH in 2015 and DPH Drone Services UG in 2017. Dronesperhour is the leading drone video production company in the tourism sector and based in Berlin Germany has clients all over the world.
Before he started Dornesperhour he worked in Istanbul, Berlin, Moscow, Manila and New York. When he was flying drones in the US he found it very hard to understand what is allowed and what kind of permit is needed if you are a professional but also if you are just a hobby pilot or a tourist.
The information here was very interesting. And also good info. On the links in blue. We can not read them. It's all blurry. Still a great course. Thanks
no sound, hard to read, and not what i though it was.
Hard to see words on a small screen with dark background needs words a brighter color or brighten up the white
This was a good way to understand the law, metrology, flight, navigation, and so on. There was a lot of information that needs to be shorter and straight to the point. Have more visual displays and more downloads instead of one presentation resource for Navigation. Provide some website or pdf file people can check out more.
No audio. Would be better as an online book. Interesting perspective on drone based issues that are not often seen. Little detail or connection to general aviation and the larger issues. Presentation is dry. Part of the information is out of date. Most material is available on the FAA web site.
Es solo texto y texto