- History & future of Lean Six Sigma (in the advent of Data Science)
- Get started with the definition of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Project Flow- Illustrated Journey
- DMAIC Six Sigma Projects
- CASE STUDY : Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Project Part 1
- CASE STUDY: Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Project Part 2
- Lean Six Sigma
- Assignment on Six Sigma and Creativity
- Six Sigma Roles
- Six Sigma Certification : What's In It For Me?
- Design for Six Sigma Methodology
- Newly added: How Lean Six Sigma is applied in Various Industry
- Lean Six Sigma Application
- Preparing for Six Sigma Certifications
- GB & BB Curricula
- Bonus Lecture - What more in the learning journey
- Bonus Lecture : Details of our courses
Do not dawdle and let your career expire before you know it!
Learn about Lean Six Sigma and change your future.
If you always wanted to learn Lean Six Sigma, but wasn't sure how it will help you in profession, this is your opportunity. It's a free course and meant to share actionable knowledge on Lean Six Sigma principle and concepts.
You will be able to relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to any give scenario at work, society or home.
You will be able to decide on the relevance of Lean Six Sigma to your profession and industry, as well as decide what level of certification is needed.
TWO NEW ASSIGNMENTS ADDED: PARTICIPATE AND GET FEEDBACK FROM OTHER STUDENTS AND ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
SIX SIGMA CROSSWORD PUZZLE AND SOLUTION ADDED
Gain more clarity in what you do and use the resources you already have to live a more meaningful experience of life...
About the instructors
- 4.2 Calificación
- 59481 Estudiantes
- 25 Cursos
Customer Experience & Business Transformation Leader
Neil is the author of 2 Books - "The Master Book for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification - Comprehensive Study Guide for Certification Exams & Job Interviews" & "The Little Book on Customer Experience".
Being a Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Neil has led several change initiatives & projects with approved financial benefits of over $20MN, of which $4Mn was executed by him personally. He has demonstrated results in unconventional areas such as sales, HR, technology, risk & compliance, program office, administration & security, procurement, etc.
He has led transformation programs of Global Banks & Large Manufacturing firms.
He is the founder of www.SixSigmaCertificationCourse.Com, a forum for Lean Six Sigma and Canopus Business Management Group.
He is passionate about coaching executives on execution orientation and educating young professionals & students in Lean Six Sigma.
It was a good introduction to lean six sigma.
Yes it is definitely a useful course that made me understand the basic and origin of Six Sigma.
Its an awesome course makes aware of six sigma!!