- What Course Material is required
- How to Study Corse Material
- What to do if don't have or very basic prior knowledge of Project Management
- Reading PMBOK but can't understand , feeling confused.
- Feeling that have no grip in any subject in start of preparation or before Exam
- How to Use PMBOK for exam preperation.
- Weak in Memory and Want to Pass the Exam.
- Difficulty in memorizing Knowledge areas, input, output , tools and technique.
- How to attempt exam question in book or exam paper to get maximum success in
- Weak in Math skills and want to pass exam.
- Weak in Scenario Questions.
- Can't answer negated questions.
- Feeling pressure what if they failed in exam, How to avoid embarrassment pres
- Weak in time management and can't finish all question in time..
- What issues can arise for high memory exam takers that will result in failure
- What to do if you have frequent start and stops of PMP preparations.
- What and How to Study on Day before Exam.
- What to do during exam if you feel that I cant complete in time or will fail
- What to Consider for 2nd or 3rd attempt o exam.
This Course is targeting two groups of students.
Who want to start PMP Exam from Scratch and need guidance what to do next or study plan and material
Any one who want to go for exam in near future.
Any one who Failed in first Attempt or 2nd attempt, I am expert in training students who fail in first attempt.
Tips & Tricks of exam, Solutions for those who has following issues
Weak in Memory and want to pass the exam ( My case as i hate to memorize )
Weak in Math skills and want to pass exam
Weak in Scenario Questions
Weak in question reading
Weak and mixing different Knowledge areas
Feeling that have no grip in any subject in start of preparation or just before the exam and How to avoid. Is it normal?
Difficulty in memorizing Knowledge areas, input, output , tools and technique
Weak in time management and can't finish all question in time.
Feeling pressure what if they failed in exam, How to avoid embarrassment pressure.
What to do if you have frequent start and stops of PMP preparations
Reading PMBOK but can't understand , feeling confused
How to attempt exam question in book or exam paper to get maximum success in exam
Can't answer negated questions
What to do if don't have or very basic prior knowledge of Project Management
What issues can arise for high memory exam takers that will result in failure attempt
About the instructors
- 3.68 Calificación
- 1584 Estudiantes
- 20 Cursos
Total 16 plus years of Experience in Electrical Grids / Substations. I have lead & completed 20 substation projects. Worked at 380/132/11kV Voltage Levels in Saudi Arab and 500/220/132/11kV Substation in NTDC Pakistan. I started my career from NTDC pakistan where I served at protection engineer at 500/220/132/11kV Substation Jamshoro & 132/11kV substation Vehari and I also completed 36 weeks long protection & instrumentation training in Lahore & Tarbela(2003-2008). I further move to Siemens Saudi as Protection Engineer & completed Projects with Clients that include Saudi Aramco, Petrofac , Marafiq, Saudi Electricity (Eastern, Central & Western Region), SIPCHEM (Saudi International Petrochemical Company), SABIC,YANSAB Yanbu National Petrochemical Company. Having plate form of Siemens Saudi. I have core competancy in Protection Relays, Protection Scheme, GIS/AIS equipment testing, Control Schemes, automation system etc.I have Total 10 years of experience in Saudi Arab at 380/132/11kV voltage levels. And completed several trainings related to protection relays & automations system in Saudi Arab & Germany. Previleged to work in Pakistan for 6 plus years with NTDC ( National Transmission & Dispatched Services ), WAPDA ( Water & Power Developement Authority) & Pioneer Member of ETCS ( Erection Testing & Commissioning Services) , Completed Projects in Pakistan with clients K.E ( K-Electric), GETZ Pharma, Amreli Steel, DHA( Defence Housing Authority).
This course highlights the technique and issues related to preparation and Exam taking with best tackling approach. I found it very useful.