- Salesforce - Integration Capabilities and Patterns
- Salesforce - Workflow Outbound Message
- Salesforce - Connect (Odata via webservice) - Part1
- Salesforce - Connect (Odata via webservice) - Part2
- Salesforce - Webhook Integration
- Salesforce - WSDL (SOAP) Outbound Integration
- Salesforce - REST API Inbound Integration
- Salesforce - Email Services Inbound Integration
- Inbound - Import data via FTP
- Outbound - Export data to FTP
- Outbound - Call webservice from Salesforce (Part 1)
- Outbound - Call webservice from Salesforce (Part 2)
This course assumes previous development experience (at least 6 months), and takes you from the concepts like integrating via point and click tools, and then goes into more detail as we explore the entire Integration feature set. This course is not a power point presentation, but it will prepare you to resolve real time challenges at workplace.
Learn From Top MATLAB Experts In The Field - MATLAB Basics, Data Visualization, Conditions, Loops and much more!
About the instructors
- 4.31 Calificación
- 34014 Estudiantes
- 10 Cursos
Salesforce Certified Architect
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.
Please share the presentation aswell.
Course is really nice, well articulated, crisp and to the point. I wish some documentation was available especially about the Design Center used.
the training was well paced and detailed out with example. Kudos to the trainer
Good. It would have been even more better if he would have explained common errors occurs while we do integration