- Know your Instructor - Who is Gourav Shah ?
- Setting up and validating docker environment
- Running your first container
- Making containers persist with -idt options
- Essential Container Operations - list, logs, exec, cp, inspect, stop, rm
- Publishing containers using port mapping
- Using docker instead of VMs to create development environments
- Portainer - Web console to managing Docker Environments
- Launching Application Stack with Docker Compose
- Building an image manually with docker commit
- Automating image builds with a Dockerfile
- Dockerfile Primer
- Just enough Docker Summary
- Special coupon to join Ultimate Docker Bootcamp
With Docker at its core, open containers eco system is changing the way software is being built, shipped, delivered and orchestrated. If you observe closely, you could clearly see the tell-tale signs that its set to be the next big thing. All big cloud players and technology platforms alike have released tools and services around containers. Leave Google's and Amazons of the world who are already using containers in production, multitude of companies globally are either contemplating a container strategy or already in process of adopting to it. If you are a IT practitioner, you should not miss being part of this revolution, and be ahead of the game by adding this shiny new skill of today and essential skill for tomorrow to your portfolio.
This course is been designed to get you started with docker based software delivery and would as your stepping stone in the world of containers.
How To Get Other People To Send So Much Targeted Traffic To Your Website... Couldn't Stop It Even if You Wanted To!
About the instructors
- 4.25 Calificación
- 37160 Estudiantes
- 14 Cursos
Premium Instructor| 35k+ students| Devops Trainer and Author
Gourav comes with more than a decade of experience building, managing and automating systems at scale. He has helped organisations to design and implement devops practices.
He left his corporate job in 2012 to start Initcron, a niche devops consulting firm. He eventually got into delivering devops workshops for the corporates in India and then internationally. He has conducted more than 300 instructor led trainings.
Based on the rare combination of his technical as well as teaching/delivery skills, he started teaching on Udemy circa 2018. In a years time, through School of Devops banner, he has has taught more than 25k students on Udemy and 10k+ in classroom. He is also a published author.
This course is good start with Docker and Devops practice. Thanks!
An excellent hands-on introduction to Docker. Fast paced and very useful content. Thank you very much!
Buenas, Curso genérico de Docker. Se deben explicar en orden los argumentos, con ejercicios incrementales para entender todo mejor. Gracias