- Start a new project.
- Netlist and footprint association and placing PCB items.
- Silk-screen and copper pour.
- Mounting holes.
- Create a library and put your own component in that library.
- Create PCB footprint component.
- Add Footprint search path
- Prepare production files.
What you'll learn
- By the end of the cource you will be able to create a printed circuit board on your own.
This Udemy tutorial gives you the opportunity to learn KiCad in a fast visual fashion.
During these video tutorials I will teach you how to set up your project and design a printed circuit board.
The biggest reason to use KiCad as your PCB design tool is:
- KiCad has no restrictions on how big your physical printed cicuit bord can be.
- KiCad is free and perfect to use within the maker community.
- KiCad is open source.
- KiCad has no complex and expensive licensees associated with it.
Introduction to Heartfulness Relaxation and Meditation
A simple, heart-centered relaxation and meditation you can do every day
How To Get Clarity And Find Your Purpose In Life
Discover The 5 Reasons Why You Feel Lost Or Stuck In Life
RedRabbit Inspections & Maintenance A to Z
Become an expert/super user in all aspects of the system.
Disco Samba - Most Simple Social Party Dance
Start dance with girl in every Disco Party!
About the instructors
- 4.3 Calificación
- 43278 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
I’m an electronics engineer that has been working in the electronics industry for many years.
I have been working as a field application engineer as well as an electronics designer, company owner and manager.
My free time is spent a lot on learning new technical stuff.
I also enjoy teaching things, and Udemy give me the opportunity to use their platform to share my knowledge with others.
My general focus will be on subjects such as designing electronics and software.
It would be great if he had updated his lessons as per the latest software Version
So far so good, but now latest KiCad version look and have different features