- Start a new project.
- Netlist and footprint association and placing PCB items.
- Silk-screen and copper pour.
- Mounting holes.
- Create a library and put your own component in that library.
- Create PCB footprint component.
- Add Footprint search path
- Prepare production files.
This Udemy tutorial gives you the opportunity to learn KiCad in a fast visual fashion.
During these video tutorials I will teach you how to set up your project and design a printed circuit board.
The biggest reason to use KiCad as your PCB design tool is:
- KiCad has no restrictions on how big your physical printed cicuit bord can be.
- KiCad is free and perfect to use within the maker community.
- KiCad is open source.
- KiCad has no complex and expensive licensees associated with it.
Interviews with Industry Experts
Learn how to work from home creating and selling awesome 3D animation videos without any prior experience needed
Essential English Grammar and Communication Skills for IELTS and Mastering English as a Second Language
About the instructors
- 4.16 Calificación
- 41905 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
I’m an electronics engineer that has been working in the electronics industry for many years.
I have been working as a field application engineer as well as an electronics designer, company owner and manager.
My free time is spent a lot on learning new technical stuff.
I also enjoy teaching things, and Udemy give me the opportunity to use their platform to share my knowledge with others.
My general focus will be on subjects such as designing electronics and software.
Great course to learn some of the very basics of KiCad
this one is a very short course but he cover things to the point that one need to know