- Log in
- TIP – Strategy
- Campaign types
- Create a campaign
- TIP – Content
- Signup forms
- Groups and segments
- BONUS - 7-Step Success Formula [PDF download]
Email marketing, why care?
- Cost – Email marketing is CHEAP, there are no two ways about it. Whether you do it yourself, or through an email marketing agency, marketing to hundreds of consumers via email is going to cost you tiddlywinks compared to other channels of advertising.
- Success - Emails can be targeting specifically to the ideal consumer. With this concept in mind, along with email cost-effectiveness, it’s no wonder that email marketing’s ROI often blows other direct marketing strategies out of the water – The trick is that you have to get it right!
- Measurability and Flexibility – With the analytics available today it’s easy to track responses to your emails exactly, in order to work out what parts of your campaign are working and what parts aren’t. With this knowledge, you can then react instantly to modify your campaign strategy if need be.
More than 12 million people and businesses use MailChimp to send 1 billion emails every day. MailChimp truly is the global leader in email marketing. With powerful features and an easy to use interface, MailChimp is your new best friend.
This course is designed to do two things:
This course is just under an hour from start to finish, and designed to give you a basic understanding of...
- How MailChimp works
- How to create effective email campaigns
This course is just under an hour from start to finish, and designed to give you a basic understanding.
About the instructors
- 4.26 Calificación
- 21954 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Email marketing enthusiast.
Doug is CEO at MailNinja, a UK email marketing agency with over 10 years experience and expertise.
Since I launched MailNinja in 2005, I've been working hard to build a profitable business with strong ethics and a fanatical desire to make email work for our global client base.
Rooted in my passion for email marketing, I've seen first hand how powerful it can be as a marketing channel, so i've made it my core mission as chief Ninja to focus solely on email. We aren't just an agency, nor are we a digital agency. We aren't even a marketing agency - we're an email marketing agency. This ultimately is our USP, and always will be.
Having a team of email experts in house with varying skills means I am able to step sideways (not back), and focus on new services, product development and content strategy that help take MailNinja into new places.
Covers all what I expected