- What is Master Data?
- The Master Data problem and challenge
- What is Master Data Management?
- The Master Data Management Process
- Data Matching Techniques
- Master Data Management Implementation Styles
- Bonus: Sneak peak at the Reference Data Management course
What you'll learn
- Understand the concepts of Master Data
- Understand the concepts of Master Data Management
- Describe Master Data Management challenges
- Explain the Master Data Management architecture
This introductory level course provides students with a high level understanding of Master Data Management. Master Data refers to having a single copy of a data record for an organization to ensure that the proper data quality measures are in place. Master data also ensures consistency of reporting across all multiple lines of business within an organization.
This course highlights key Master Data Management concepts, methodologies, and processes including definitions, examples, common master data challenges, architecture considerations, types of master data projects, the data mastering process, and matching and merging techniques. The course also touches on best practices of master data storage within a repository structure.
The main items explained in this course include:
- What are the main concepts of Master Data
- What are the main concepts of Master Data Management
- What are the Master Data Management challenges within organizations
- What are the main Master Data Management architectures
Intro to Linux Shell Scripting (Free course)
Get up to speed with Linux shell scripting quickly
Git Started with GitHub
Learn the basics of Git and GitHub, with clear, step-by-step instructions by a highly rated teacher.
Free AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner 2019
Get your first AWS Certification and Learn the AWS Fundamentals.
Node JS API Development for Beginners
Learn Node JS API Development from absolute scratch. This course is for complete beginners getting started guide!
About the instructors
- 4.2 Calificación
- 48408 Estudiantes
- 6 Cursos
Emerging Data Management and Analytics Technology Educators
We're focused on the tools and technologies that matter most for today and tomorrow.
Adastra Academy is a leading source of training and development for Information Management professionals and individuals interested in Data Management and Analytics technology. Our dedication to identifying and mastering emerging technologies guarantees our students are the first to gain access to critical skills. Our programs consist of hands-on labs and real world examples allowing students to easily apply their new knowledge.
As a division of Adastra Corporation, we leverage twenty years of world-class Information Management knowledge, experience, services and solutions to fuel the Academy and to advance Information Management professionals everywhere.
no pracitical no understanding
Great Introduction on MDM