- Is Managing Performance Easy
- That one thing that fixes all performance issues
- What to expect in this course
- What is Performance Engineering
- What is Troubleshooting
- What is Performance Management
- Is it Luck or Chance?
- What is in your BOWL?
- Bad Connections and SQL
- Understand SQL Response TIme
- Defining DB Time
- Space Management
- Pack Rows Tightly
- What should be the Block Size?
- Introduction to AWR
- What is an AWR Report?
- Session 1 -Some case studies to understand performance problems
- Session 11 - Alternate Storage Techniques and Indexes Overview
In this course you will learn about the fundamentals concepts and terms about tuning and troubleshooting Oracle Databases. This is a free course, to get more details you can take the course on Oracle Database Troubleshooting and Tuning . That course goes into more details about reading and interpreting an AWR report and gives you more information.
Threat classification and reasons... Practice on Internet Data Protection...
Best Practices For Indie Authors Trying To Broaden Their Reach
About the instructors
- 4.35 Calificación
- 29031 Estudiantes
- 9 Cursos
TISYA Software Solutions Private Limited
Technology Learning Services
We are a group of senior technical professionals with varied experience in the Software Industry. We started this venture out of a passion to educate people. Our vision is to enable people learn at their own pace & convenience and go to the next level.
By sharing our knowledge & experience in professional videos we want to up-skill individuals and help them meet their learning goals.
We are experts in technologies given below:
- Oracle Database ( Development, Administration & Tuning)
- Java & JEE ( Development and Tuning)
- JEE Application Servers
- Oracle Engineered Systems
- Big Data ( Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Kafka, Spark ...)
- Oracle GoldenGate & Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle Spatial
- Data Mining
- Performance Engineering
- OOAD & UML
- R and Analytics
- Oracle Cloud
Our approach/strategy in delivering online training is to bring the class to wherever you are. We believe learning is more effective when the student sees the instructor explaining concepts. We have been teaching Instructor led and Live Virtual Classes across the Globe. We also wanted to make knowledge available online at an affordable cost.
We are sure you will enjoy and learn and look forward to your feedback.
Yes instructor is very good, but sometimes the metaphor is excessive