- Session 1. Introduction Series & DataFrame
- Introduction Series & DataFrame
- Session 2. Date Range & Inspecting Data
- Date Range & Inspecting Data
- Session 3. Indexing & Slicing on DataFrame - 1
- Indexing & Slicing on DataFrame - 1
- Session 4. loc & iloc
- loc & iloc
- Session 5. Indexing & Slicing on DataFrame - 2
- Indexing & Slicing on DataFrame - 2
- Session 6. Concatenation & Descriptive Statistics
- Concatenation & Descriptive Statistics
- Session 7. Merging DataFrames
- Merging DataFrames
- Session 8. Working with Text Data
- Working with Text Data
- Session 9. Function Application & Loading data in Python
- Function Application & Loading data in Python
- Session 10. Loading Data from CSV, Excel & URL
- Loading Data from CSV, Excel & URL
- Session 11. Data Visualization using Pandas
- Data Visualization using Pandas
- Data Science
- 12. What is Data Science
- Machine Learning
- 13. What is Machine Learning
Why learn pandas?
If you've spent time in a spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Sheets and are eager to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python introduces you to the popular Pandas library built on top of the Python programming language.
Pandas is a powerhouse tool that allows you to do anything and everything with colossal data sets -- analyzing, organizing, sorting, filtering, pivoting, aggregating, munging, cleaning, calculating, and more!
I call it "Excel on steroids"!
Over the course of more than 19 hours, I'll take you step-by-step through Pandas, from installation to visualization! We'll cover hundreds of different methods, attributes, features, and functionalities packed away inside this awesome library. We'll dive into tons of different datasets, short and long, broken and pristine, to demonstrate the incredible versatility and efficiency of this package.
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python is bundled with dozens of datasets for you to use. Dive right in and follow along with my lessons to see how easy it is to get started with pandas!
Whether you're a new data analyst or have spent years (*cough* too long *cough*) in Excel, Data Analysis with pandas and Python offers you an incredible introduction to one of the most powerful data toolkits available today!
1. Introduction Series & DataFrame
2. Date Range & Inspecting Data
3. Indexing & Slicing on DataFrame - 1
4. loc & iloc
5. Indexing & Slicing on DataFrame - 2
6. Concatination & Descriptive Statistics
7. Merging DataFrames
8. Working with Text Data
9. Function Application & Loading data in Python
10. Loading Data from CSV, Excel & URL
11. Data Visualization using Pandas
12. What is Data Science
13. What is Machine Learning
Learn the basics of open source virtualization and migration planning.
Prepare for the Campus Ethernet exam topics in the CCNA 200-125 & 200-105 exams. You need to learn Ethernet for the exam
Learn how to monetize your skills as a music composer and grow a business. Free forever. Redesigned for all levels.
About the instructors
- 3.87 Calificación
- 64853 Estudiantes
- 17 Cursos
DATAhill Solutions Srinivas Reddy
Having 10+ Years of Experience in Software Industry which includes Development, Support & Training.
My Experience Includes Managing, Processing, Predicting and Analyzing of Large volume of Business Data.
Expertise in Data Management, BI Technologies & Data Science with Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence using R Programming, Python Programming, WEKA and EXCEL.
Having publications and patents in various fields such as machine learning, data security, and data science technologies.
I received my Masters of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from JNTU.
Professionally, I am a Data Science management consultant with over 8 years of experience in finance, retail, transport and other industries.
Frequently there is missing voice during the presentation. For example check Chapter 2 between run time 11:00 to 23:00.
No sound at all for large portions of the first video, long stretches of silence while a contact information slide is on screen. It makes the video much longer and use more bandwidth than it should. The sound will suddenly return without warning (possibly a bad recording?), too. Recommend going through silent portions on x2 playback and pausing as needed to try out the code to figure out what it's trying to do - on the fast speed you can hear when the instructor comes back on and return to normal speed.
Great, Thank you
The voice is very difficult to understand and there are parts without sound.
It is a very good course, and it may be better (that more people are encouraged to take the course) if it had subtitles, their English (from the instructor) is understandable, but only to confirm something that you have not heard well, and sometimes not there is audio and / or frozen image. Thank you.