- Overview, Workspaces & Panels
- Importing & Organizing
- Syncing Video, Audio & Multiple Cameras
- Basic Editing & Exporting
- Color Correcting & Wrap-up
What you'll learn
- Edit videos quickly from import to export with Media Encoder
- Create Bins and sequences
- Understand the general layout and tools
- Move through footage and add it to the sequence quickly using keyboard shortcuts
- Syncing audio and video
- Creating nested and multicam sequences
- Basic color correction using in-house tools
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best editing softwares currently available, but using it for the first time can be daunting! That is why we created Premiere 101, for those of you wanting to test run the software. Without going over your head we'll take you through a project from start to finish during this five video series.
In the five videos you'll learn how to import footage, sync video & audio from multiple cameras, color correct, setup workspaces, properly export, and more!
Video Communication Course
Learn the basics of communicating on video to become an influencer
5435/5436 General Science Study Guide Help
Improve your chances of scoring well
Pranayama. The science of breath.
Three safe pranayama techniques, Kapalabhati, Nadi shodhana, Sama Vritti
FREE: Obtaining an Internship | How Show Your Projects
Get the skills to sell your skills to prospective employees.
About the instructors
- 4.48 Calificación
- 73759 Estudiantes
- 5 Cursos
Filmmaker & Videographer
Caleb Wojcik has been making videos off and on for nearly a decade. In that time he has filmed the NHL, MLB, NCAA basketball & football, weddings, commercials, book trailers, and plenty of training videos for the web. He teaches web video production at DIYVideoGuy.com and runs a video production studio in San Diego, CA called Caleb Wojcik Films.
I find this course in depth enough that I can start my projects feeling like I know what I am doing. But not so in depth that I feel overwhelmed with all of the features of Premiere Pro.