- Defining the cloud (with demonstration)
- Defining the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Use Case: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and a private Cloud
- Compute in Red Hat OpenStack Platform (with demonstration)
- Storage in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Use Case: Object Storage with Streaming Video
- Network in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Use Case: Networking for a Telecommunications Company
- Highly Available Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Deploying Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
This official Red Hat® training course will introduce you to the basics of cloud computing, infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and the Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform both independently and as part of the Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure. It will also provide an overview of the compute, network and storage basics of OpenStack. Rob Locke, an instructor with over 12 year of experience, will utilize videos, online demonstrations and use cases to reinforce course concepts.
For professionals looking to further expand their knowledge and pursue the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (RHCSA) designation, we recommend Red Hat OpenStack Administration I as a next step.
Discover the not-so-secret scientific Blue Zone lessons for preventing and treating lifestyle diseases and much more..
Three Tools to Effortless Confidence and Renewed Life Spirit
A Communications Course in Preparing, Structuring, and Delivering Engaging and Informative Presentations & Discussions
About the instructors
- 4.38 Calificación
- 201477 Estudiantes
- 10 Cursos
Red Hat, Inc.
Official Red Hat® Training
Red Hat Training and Certification closes the gap between what you need and what you know. Whether you need to optimize existing systems or design new solutions, deepen expertise or discover new technologies, we’ll help you plan and navigate the journey. No one has more experience. From training through certification, we equip you for success so you can deliver business impact.
Teorical conceps, would be nice to have some practices.
Elaborate very well
Good introduction but it would be interesting to compare to other solutions.
more free resources from red hat