- who am i and why am i suggesting steemit?
- let's walk around and look at the steemit website
- you want to spend time building up steem power
- payments payout in 6 days on steem
- creating posts with markdown
- being part of the community
- some people you should be following
- mac tools to make blogging easier
- setting up another account on steemit
- webtools to check income and stats
- alternative ways to connect to the steemit blockchain
- making animated gifs with gif brewery 3
- sending with steem and sbd
- powering down the account
- looking at some apps that use steem blockchain
- witness the fitness - becoming a steem witness
- legacy on steemit
- building a reputation
- understanding the 50/50 posting vs steem power
- optimising images, embedding content
- quick use of the market for a newbie
- sending steem to blocktrades.us
- using the exodus.io wallet on desktop
- storing crypto with cryptopay.me and virtual credit cards
- embedding youtube live video
- decentralized alternatives to youtube and soundcloud
- why you must go to steemfest every year
- the spamming, muting and flagging wars
- steemit.chat (rocket.chat) and all of the discords!
- boosting your posts with bots
- showing your posts on a wordpress blog
- brief overview of the potential of smt - smart media tokens!
decentralised blogging has well and truly arrived with the steem powered blockchain!
little over eight months ago i signed up to the steemit website not knowing what to expect and completely out of my depth understanding how everything worked from the perspective of a content creator. it's taken me a good amount of time to get to grips with everything and i want to bring you up to speed quickly so you can jump and put your hands on the right software quickly and understand the basics of the platform.
Angular 7 basics and building blocks
How To Listen To Your Target Market & Focus Your Message To Make Your Copywriting 10x As Effective
About the instructors
- 4.39 Calificación
- 16474 Estudiantes
- 9 Cursos
open broadcaster (obs) addict, screenflow ninja and vlogger
I love playing with technology and making it easier for others to understand.
I've Worked with Digital Agencies over the years as a Video Brand Advocate and Blogger with 1000heads (Nokia) and Crayon (watchtv/verisign) learning the art of Transmedia Storytelling.
My intention is to push to be living off-grid (with on-grid internet!) teaching my daughter about all things sustainable in the process and teaching her and others about data.
Sold the domain name 'medm' to Evan Williams of Twitter fame during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games for a five figure sum and helped out a Tornado hit town with the same name (Phil Campbell, Alabama)
My courses are priced for everyone to afford. Purchasing my courses allows me to live out my dream of working digitally from revenue i make from my creative works.
So far so good.
Fast but good