Welcome to Trading for Beginners - Entry Level. The Entry Level is our Tier 1 course and as with all of our Tier 1 courses, they are free to you. Their purpose is to allow you to explore the material that will be expanded upon in our higher Tier courses without any obligation.
Here's a few of our recent 5-star reviews:
- Its a great way to learn a complicated subject. Don't be fooled by the friendly presentation -this is some real information and it gently introduces you to real world tools, definitions, and concepts all through a couple of cute cartoon twins - Bill and Phil! Good job and thank you! - Frank Silvestrini
- This course is an excellent introduction to markets and trading. It offers clear and concise explanations of the basic concepts that underlie how markets operate, and how trading is conducted. This is done through the use of informative, and engaging graphics employed throughout the lectures, which augment the winsome manner in which the instructor presents the material. - Michael Banka
- This was an Excellent beginner introduction to the topic. I'm not entirely new, but still a novice and still got information out of this that I didn't realize and it helped make a few connections for me. Thank you. - Jacob Herrera
- The content was well thought out and easy to understand for a beginner like me. Tyler was engaging and the animations keeps you interested. A++ - Ron Arayata
- Amazing instructor explaining in simple terms a confusing topic like Trading. For the first time, I was comfortable with the industry language terminology often used by trade professionals. Looking forward to more courses. - Foster Smith
- A very good beginner´s course! - Anand Prahlad
- Clearly explained. Can really be understand by a newbie trader. Thank you. - Florie Thiong
In Trading for Beginners, we take the student through establishing a solid foundation of market fundamentals, teaching you what the market really is and why trades really happen. We develop a lexicon of market terminology, an understanding of Risk, and an ability to analyze the markets using both Fundamental and Technical analysis. We conclude the course with live trading examples. The material is presented to you through lectures, video, and cartoons to help make the more complex topics approachable.
Please keep in mind our Tier 1 level course is a sampling of our higher Tier courses. Because of this, it includes only part of what the higher level courses offer.
UI/UX course where we'll be designing a Design System in Sketch App from scratch
trading, scanners, code, price action, trade morning bell, stock market, intraday
About the instructors
- 4.16 Calificación
- 46901 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
My name is Tyler Krol and I'm thrilled you're reading this!
I want you to be confident I can deliver the best training out there for you, so here's some of my background.
I'm a biochemical engineer and have worked for Fortune 50 biotechnology companies in many fields over 15 years including systems and process design, statistical analysis, and operations. My love for science and numbers led me to the markets. Since 2006, I have been involved in the financial markets and I really enjoy trading, algorithm development, indicator script develop, and so much more.
To cap it off, my love of rigorous analysis, hard numbers, and the markets makes me an impassioned instructor and I want to share my knowledge of the stock, forex, and commodities markets with you!
It might not contain enough knowledge, but as it says it is entry level and it is for free.
So far, great
I love it