- Part 2 - Installing and configuring Typescript with Visual studio code
- Part 3 - Working with variable declarations and types
- Part 4 - Working with Enums and Arrays
- Part 5 - Working with Functions (Basic)
- Part 6 - Working with Anonymous and Lambda functions
- Part 7 - Working with Interfaces
- Part 8 - Working with Classes
- Part 9 - Working with Generics
- Part 10 - Working with Modules
- Part 11 - More on Typescript Modules
- Part 13 - Namespaces in Typescript
- Part 14 - Introduction to Type definitions
- Part 15 - Type definitions with Definitely typed and typings
Typescript Fundamentals course is designed in such a way that anyone with Zero knowledge in Typescript can start and become much comfortable in typescript in less than 3 hours of this course.
In this course we will discuss some of the most important building blocks like
- Introduction and installation of typescript
- Understand the basic building blocks like variables, arrays and Enums
- Understand the power of interfaces
- Work with classes and generics
- Understand what namespaces are and how they are becoming obsolete
- Understand module loaders
- Work with type definitions and understand different type definition providers
At the end of this course, you will be familiar with all building blocks of typescript which are used in developing many different languages and tools like AngularJS, Protractor etc
Welcome to the all new world of Typescript !
Learn to trade options and be a profitable option trader. Vertical credit spreads, puts calls, assignment etc.
Setup this fully featured-packed subscription based SAAS template with Stripe integration
Are you looking for a way to create music for your Instagram, Podcast or YouTube videos?
Learn How The Highest Achievers On Earth Think & Act
About the instructors
- 4.33 Calificación
- 235384 Estudiantes
- 27 Cursos
Software Architect, Consultant,Youtuber and Best Seller
I am Karthik K.K. I do consulting, blogging and researching on various different tools and technologies which inspires my interest. I have been into Software Automation Testing for over 14+ years now and my interest in learning new stuffs which enables automation has never been compromised.
Due to my passion in automation testing I got fully exposed to tools and languages like
Desktop & Web : Cypress, Selenium, Specflow,Puppeteer,Plawright, UFT, VS Coded UI, Ranorex ,Test Complete and Cucumber
Mobile : Appium, Robotium,Calabash, Espresso, Selendroid
Cloud Tools : Azure, Dockers
Misc Tools: Mockito, Rest-assured, Bound-Box,FluentAutomation
Interested in: MVC, Entity framework, LINQ, Fakes, Distributed deployment, SAAS