- Requirement for the class
- Color mixing for the cherries
- Adding initial layer to first cherry
- Adding initial layer to second cherry
- Adding final layer to first cherry
- Adding final layer to second cherry
- Painting the Stem
The course is for watercolor beginners to understand how layering works in watercolor with a demonstration. We would be covering the basics of the materials that are essential for watercolor paintings.
The classes would assist you go through the basics and create your own painting in a easier fashion.
This class would be beneficial for budding watercolor artists who want to learn how to paint perfect.
The materials that are required for this tutorial are as follows
1. Watercolor paper, 100% cotton would be a great option
2. Watercolors, pick any watercolor you have, they need not be artist grade if you are a beginner, just make sure that they are not chalky
5. Watercolor board
6. Water and Watercolor brushes(Using round and pointed brushes would help you reach the finer details easily)
If you are interested to learn how to paint some cherries, hope this class helps you
Learn the programming skills required for developing an automation using MATLAB’s inbuilt scripting environment
Kickstart your web development career by building 4 functional web apps in Ruby on Rails with Heroku, Git and Bootstrap
Our complete guide to setting up a Parse backend and integrating it into an Android Chat app template.
About the instructors
- 4.3 Calificación
- 1832 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Watercolor Artist and instructor
My name is Jaya, I have been practicing watercolor.
I love adding detail to my art work.I have been an instructor for a while now and would love to assist beginners to overcome their watercolor fears.
Being a watercolor artist I pick up different subjects from nature to paint and enjoy demonstrating my observation to my students.
Easy to follow
I enjoyed painting this and learnt a lot about layering
Quick and easy to follow