- Why Use Wordpress vs. Wix, Weebly, Squarespace etc?
- WordPress.com vs.WordPress.org
- How to Launch a WordPress Website in 10 Minutes
- How to Get a Business Email & Look Professional Online
- How to Use Your Domain Email with Gmail
- How to Activate Your Free SSL Certificate in 1-Click
- How to Set Up Google Analytics to Grow Your Business
- How to Verify WHOIS Information [IMPORTANT]
- How to Add Signup Forms to Collect Emails
- Assignment - Set up a Website
- Sale Now On - Best Selling Udemy Courses
This WordPress Tutorial will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. After taking you through all of the main options in WordPress, explaining what each one does and how you set it up, I'll let you watch over my shoulder as I build a WordPress website. By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.
Who is this WordPress tutorial for?
If you are a business owner, marketer or aspiring web developer then this course is for you. No experience is required. That's the beauty of WordPress!
WordPress is a great tool to have in your back pocket if you want to build professional websites. This course will show you exactly how.
Get up and running with this easy-to-follow guide for everything you need to know about WordPress - from installing your first blog all the way through maintaining it after launch. Work alongside seasoned experts as they walk you each step of the process, illustrating just enough detail per section that will allow anyone to glean what's important without dragging them into too much technical jargon.
If you're interested in blogging but intimidated by overabundant complexity, then this is perfect for you--the ultimate WordPress tutorial for beginners!
About the instructors
- 4.5 Calificación
- 1254064 Estudiantes
- 16 Cursos
Join 1 Million Students In My Best Selling Courses!
I've taught over a million students and have gotten great reviews.
I want to help people succeed by teaching them skills that will help them in their careers.
You can try any of my courses for free for thirty days, and if you don't like it you can get your money back.
The content mostly included on how to create a website through third party hosting services and there is not much of the Wordpress.org creation, accounts, Downloading the software and etc,.