- What this course covers
- What is the difference between share sale and asset sale?
- Who are involved in M&A transactions and what are their duties?
- How to print in excel properly?
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Slide Master?
- What is a balance sheet?
- What is non controlling interest?
- How the 3 financial statements are linked?
- How to calculate inventory turnover ratio?
- What is financial modeling?
- How to use index-match formula to run multiple scenarios in financial models?
- How to calculate revolver in financial modeling?
- How to create sensitivity tables in DCF Analysis in excel?
- How to calculate fully diluted shares outstanding?
- How to create waterfall charts in excel?
About this course
Become an M&A Analyst: the Complete Skillset is the most detailed and hands on course about investment banking/M&A advisory skills you can find anywhere online!
This series offers 140+ lectures across 14 sections where everything is done from scratch with an incredible 24 hours of extensive video content. There are also 70+ supporting Excel and PowerPoint documents and 60+ quiz questions.
Udemy Free Series offer 14 different free lectures from the Original Series.
These lectures are:
1) What is the difference between share sale vs. asset sale?
2) Who are involved in an M&A transaction and what are their duties?
3) How to print in excel properly?
4) How to use PowerPoint Slide Master?
5) What is non-controlling interest?
6) What is a balance sheet?
7) How the 3 financial statements are linked?
8) How to calculate inventory turnover?
9) What is financial modeling?
10) How to use index match formula to run multiple scenarios in excel?
11) How to calculate revolver in financial modeling?
12) How to create a sensitivity table in excel?
13) How to calculate fully diluted number of shares?
14) How to create a waterfall chart in excel?
Enroll the course for free and start watching the special Udemy Free Series of the legendary Become an M&A Analyst: the Complete Skillset course.
An introduction and overview of MongoDB as a NoSQL database solution.
Lay the foundation for your course creation journey by defining your target student and course goals
Learn key virtualization concepts that apply to VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V in this beginner course!
Ditch Auto & learn how to take fantastic pictures with your DSLR Camera in Manual. Unlock your camera's true potential!
About the instructors
- 4.21 Calificación
- 17872 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Exeter I Oxford I Investment Banking I 17,000+ students
Hi everyone my name is Ali! I am a former investment banker and later an investment professional in a multi-billion dollar family office who worked on various M&A deals across 8 countries including the UK, the US, Italy, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Dubai and Turkey.
I have deal experience in a wide range of industries including hospitality, food & beverage, restaurants, entertainment, marinas, e-commerce, technology and media.
I graduated with a degree in economics and finance from a top-tier university in the UK and later studied my masters at the University of Oxford. I started my career in a US based Bulge Bracket investment bank and worked at several institutions before I quit advisory business and moved to buy-side.
Remembering the struggles I had until I made way into investment banking, I decided to create courses like never created before - single stop shops for everything you will ever need to become a star investment banking analyst / associate.
With days and nights (very, very late nights) of hands on experience for more than 7 years, I will teach you all the necessary skills to land a job on and to survive in investment banking!
Superb course very informative :)
lack of study material made things difficult to understand
The author is really interested and facilitates live examples of Asset and Share M&A