- What are smart contracts and what are some real life exampes?
- Join the communities that will help you grow
- Two things you need to do for yourself now
- What is a blockchain and what is it used for?
- What is cryptocurrency mining, mining rig and can you make money from mining?
- What is cryptocurrency and what is bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum, Ether and how are they different from Bitcoin blockchain?
- What exactly is decentralized autonomous organisation and how can I get funding?
- How does everything work together - blockchain, cryptocurrency, mining?
- Join these communities to help you grow
What you'll learn
- Understand blockchains
- Understand Cryptocurrencies
- Understand Mining
- Undestand Ethereum and Ether
- Understand Bitcoin and bitcoin
- Understand Decentralized Autonomous Organisations
- Understand distributed processing
- Understand and be able to use the key vocabulary and lingo used in Blockchain and cryptocurrency technology discussions
In 2009 : 1 bitcoin = 2 cents
In 2017 January : 1 bitcoin = $700
In 2017 October (same year) : 1 Bitcoin = $6000
Which means if you had invested 2 cents in 2009, your 2 cents will be now worth $6,000.
Also if you invested $700 in January 2017, by October your $700 would have grown to $6,000 .
So imagine that you invested $1,000 in bitcoin then :)
This course aims at explaining the whole concept to you, this is not a course you wish to put aside because the whole blockchain cryptocurrency sphere is blowing up by the day. People who didn't get to learn about it few months ago are regretting now.
Like in all my courses, you are 100% sure of coming off this course a much wiser in these new technologies and equipped at making financial decisions that will transform your life in few months.
This course will take you from absolute beginner to full understanding the whole cryptocurrency and blockchain concepts. Its a new technology that is just about 8 years old, but just like when the internet first started, it has already made so many common people multi-millionaires.
Analyze Market Opportunity
Reviews the external environmental factors and internal organizational capabilities that impact how a company operates
About the instructors
- 4.31 Calificación
- 133665 Estudiantes
- 24 Cursos
Full Stack Software Developer
Dave Partner has lots of happy students here on Udemy. He has been programming and building applications for many years. Dave Partner's courses are very comprehensive and they cover from beginner level to advanced on each of the topics.
With more than a decade background in teaching, mentoring and grooming software developers, Dave Partner is easily rated one of the best tutors in the world on the field.
It was very informative & interesting !
Good course with lots of information clearly explained.