- What are smart contracts and what are some real life exampes?
- Join the communities that will help you grow
- Two things you need to do for yourself now
- What is a blockchain and what is it used for?
- What is cryptocurrency mining, mining rig and can you make money from mining?
- What is cryptocurrency and what is bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum, Ether and how are they different from Bitcoin blockchain?
- What exactly is decentralized autonomous organisation and how can I get funding?
- How does everything work together - blockchain, cryptocurrency, mining?
- Join these communities to help you grow
In 2009 : 1 bitcoin = 2 cents
In 2017 January : 1 bitcoin = $700
In 2017 October (same year) : 1 Bitcoin = $6000
Which means if you had invested 2 cents in 2009, your 2 cents will be now worth $6,000.
Also if you invested $700 in January 2017, by October your $700 would have grown to $6,000 .
So imagine that you invested $1,000 in bitcoin then :)
This course aims at explaining the whole concept to you, this is not a course you wish to put aside because the whole blockchain cryptocurrency sphere is blowing up by the day. People who didn't get to learn about it few months ago are regretting now.
Like in all my courses, you are 100% sure of coming off this course a much wiser in these new technologies and equipped at making financial decisions that will transform your life in few months.
This course will take you from absolute beginner to full understanding the whole cryptocurrency and blockchain concepts. Its a new technology that is just about 8 years old, but just like when the internet first started, it has already made so many common people multi-millionaires.
Learn the Secrets to Online Course Creation in Less than 7 days and get First 1000 Students Quickly!
About the instructors
- 4.09 Calificación
- 100891 Estudiantes
- 27 Cursos
Full Stack Software Developer
Dave Partner has over 70,000 happy students here on Udemy. He has been programming and building applications for many years. Dave Partner's courses are very comprehensive and they cover from beginner level to advanced on each of the topics.
With more than a decade background in teaching, mentoring and grooming software developers, Dave Partner is easily rated one of the best tutors in the world on the field.
Reviewed course for others to support their learning and on-boarding. The teacher was vague, verbose and unclear throughout in communications. The speech appeared confused and conveyed inaccuracies (even based on their historical points). I'd recommend spending 5 minutes of searching for introductory material online for more clear, concise and accurate information.