- Course Intro
- Pillars of Information Security - Confidentiality
- Pillars of Information Security - Integrity & Authentication
- Pillars of Information Security - Authentication & Authorization
- Pillars of Information Security - Authorization and Availability
- Pillars of Information Security - Non-Repudiation
- Need for Security Analysis Part 1
- Need for Security Analysis Part 2
- BONUS - Cybersecurity Greatest Challenges
- BONUS **DISCOUNT COUPONS**
What you'll learn
- Define Security and Information Security
- Know the pillars of information security
- Understand the need for security analysis
This course is designed for anyone who wants an understanding of information security analysis. More than ever, information security analysts are needed to rescue business when they have been breached as well as put in the controls and countermeasures to prevent cyber-attacks.
Learn the pillars of information security and need for security analysis.
This course will go over the following information security concepts:
- Security and Information Technology Security - Defending information from unauthorized access use, Disclosure, Disruption, Modification, Perusal, Inspection, Recording or destruction.
- Pillars of Information Security –
- Confidentiality - a state of secrecy or keeping secrets
- Integrity - protecting information from being modified by unauthorized parties.
- Authentication - It's the process of determining whether someone or something is, in fact, who or what it is or they are declared to be.
- Authorization - Authorization is the process of giving someone permission to do or have something.
- Availability - ensuring that authorized parties are able to access the information when needed.
- Non-Repudiation - ensure that a transferred message has been sent and received by the parties claiming to have sent and received the message.
- Security Analysis and the need for Security Analysis
- Concerning Elements – Theft, Fraud/Forgery, Unauthorized Information Access, Interception / Modification of Data, Data Loss.
- Major assets to protect – Your assets, your network infrastructure, your personal data, availability of your networks, your credentials.
Occupational Therapy & Trauma-Informed Care in the NICU
Doctoral Capstone Presentation
How to build self-belief in dyslexic children
Change your child's view of their limitations, improve their emotional wellbeing and help them work towards their goals.
Learn the concepts of applied ethics fundamentals in a fun and engaging series
Legal Reasoning for CLAT 2022 from NLU Toppers
Comprehensive course on how to tackle the Legal Aptitude section for CLAT and other law entrance exams.
Staying Connected - Bridging Digital Gaps
Accessible digital training for aging adults and beginners
SAT Math Section Solutions With Concept Reviews
Improve Your Score on the SAT Math Section With Quick Solutions to Official SAT Math Questions and Concept Reviews
About the instructors
- 4.39 Calificación
- 220630 Estudiantes
- 20 Cursos
Best Selling Instructors, 209,966 + Students
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2023!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2023 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures. There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you.
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself.
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.
Good course and trainer. Sometimes if you listen a bit louder (because of the instructor voice is not so loud) comes the end and begin sound with very loud sound and distortion. this is something that makes the whole training not 100% professional (just my 2cents)
The content was really useful
I love it
Yes. Taking the course is a great opportunity and to put more knowledge into the course thanks.
So far it's been a great lecture