- Course Intro
- Pillars of Information Security - Confidentiality
- Pillars of Information Security - Integrity & Authentication
- Pillars of Information Security - Authentication & Authorization
- Pillars of Information Security - Authorization and Availability
- Pillars of Information Security - Non-Repudiation
- Need for Security Analysis Part 1
- Need for Security Analysis Part 2
- BONUS - Cybersecurity Greatest Challenges
- BONUS **DISCOUNT COUPONS**
This course is designed for anyone who wants an understanding of information security analysis. More than ever, information security analysts are needed to rescue business when they have been breached as well as put in the controls and countermeasures to prevent cyber-attacks.
Learn the pillars of information security and need for security analysis.
This course will go over the following information security concepts:
- Security and Information Technology Security - Defending information from unauthorized access use, Disclosure, Disruption, Modification, Perusal, Inspection, Recording or destruction.
- Pillars of Information Security –
- Confidentiality - a state of secrecy or keeping secrets
- Integrity - protecting information from being modified by unauthorized parties.
- Authentication - It's the process of determining whether someone or something is, in fact, who or what it is or they are declared to be.
- Authorization - Authorization is the process of giving someone permission to do or have something.
- Availability - ensuring that authorized parties are able to access the information when needed.
- Non-Repudiation - ensure that a transferred message has been sent and received by the parties claiming to have sent and received the message.
- Security Analysis and the need for Security Analysis
- Concerning Elements – Theft, Fraud/Forgery, Unauthorized Information Access, Interception / Modification of Data, Data Loss.
- Major assets to protect – Your assets, your network infrastructure, your personal data, availability of your networks, your credentials.
About the instructors
- 4.17 Calificación
- 200801 Estudiantes
- 20 Cursos
Best Selling Instructors, 70,000+ Students
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2018!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2018 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself!
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.
The way he is delivering is absolutely fantastic and easy to learn. I must appreciate his efforts and would like to suggest please add more content to this course as it is not enough to be a Cyber security analyst.
The course gives us the basic idea about the security analysis and job role of a security analysts.
This course is very useful for Security Analyst Training