- Creating your Marketing Promotion Page
- Creating your Auto-Responder Email
- Creating your Welcome Mat (Optimizing your Website)
- Driving Traffic to your Marketing Campaign with Facebook Ads
- Tracking your Campaign's Profitability (ROI)
In under an hour, you'll learn how to create an entire marketing campaign from scratch. Never made an online marketing campaign before? No problem.
This course shows you exactly how a business like yours could create an online marketing campaign (and determine it's profitability) in under an hour. We create everything right in front of you, so there's nothing left out.
This course covers:
- Online marketing campaign ideas
- How to create your campaign page
- How to create an auto-responder email
- How to drive traffic with Facebook Ads
- How to track your campaign's return on investment (profitability) to make sure you're not wasting money.
Featuring examples from a hypothetical business like yours, this course doesn't deal with "best practices" or "your business should" but rather real strategies utilized in front of your eyes by an experienced digital marketer doing it all.
Whether you're new to marketing or just new to using the web to drive business success, this course will give you actionable steps to build your first (or first successful) marketing campaign in under an hour.
Discover ways to pay lower taxes by relocating your service business to a warm tropical beach!
Practical mindfulness meditation course showing the method how to increase concentration and reduce stress
About the instructors
- 4.01 Calificación
- 34403 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Wishpond is a complete marketing suite, making it easy for marketers of all experiences and businesses of all sizes to find success online. Our list-building tools, landing and sales pages, email marketing tools and marketing automation software give your business the ability to turn traffic into sales from a single dashboard.
I didn't get any thing useful I waste my time thank you Udemy for the nothing in this course so upset??
Didn't teach anything new.