- Day 1 - The Turkish Alphabet
- Day 2 - Vowel Harmony and Consonant Assimilation
- Day 3 - Present Tense - To Be
- Day 4 - Past Tense - To Be
- Day 5 - Verbs
- Day 6 - Present Simple (Aorist) Tense
- Day 7 - Genitive Case and The Possessive
- Day 8 - Present Continuous Tense
- Day 9 - Case Markers
- Day 10 - Spatial Postpositions
- Day 11 - Past Simple Tense
- Day 12 - Question Words
- Day 13 - Adjectives
- Day 14 - Determiners
- Day 15 - Adverbs - Part 1
- Day 16 - Adverbs - Part 2
- Day 17 - Numbers and Measurements
- Day 18 - Past Continuous
- Day 19 - Conjunctions - Part 1
- Day 20 - Conjunctions - Part 2
- Day 21 - Future Tense
- Day 22 - Modal Suffixes
- Day 23 - Gerunds - Part 1
- Day 24 - Gerunds - Part 2
- Day 25 - Causatives
- Day 26 - Passive Voice - Part 1
- Day 27 - Passive Voice - Part 2
- Day 28 - Conditional Sentences - Part 1
- Day 29 - Conditional Sentences - Part 2
- Day 30 - Reported Speech
- Day 31 - Bonus
This free Turkish Grammar video course was made for both beginners and novice speakers to learn the fundamentals of Turkish Grammar. Each grammar topic is described jargon free and on point to save you time. There are enough examples to understand each grammar point for each topic.
The topics are divided into 30 Days or 30 lectures, but you don't have to finish every topic in that amount of time. You should spend at least 5 days on 1 lecture.
In this lecture you will learn about the following grammar topics:
1. The Turkish Alphabet
2. Vowel Harmony and Consonant Assimilation
3. Present To Be Marker
4. Past To Be Marker
6. Present Simple (Aorist) Tense
7. Genitive and Possessive
8. Present Continuous Tense
9. Case Markers
10. Spatial Postpositions
11. Past Simple Tense
12. Question Words
16. Numbers and Measurements
17. Past Continuous
19. Future Tense
20. Modal Suffixes
23. Passive Voice
24. Conditional Sentences
25. Reported Speech
This video course was originally uploaded to the Turkishaholic Youtube Channel, but I also wanted to share here so that more people can get access to this course.
Please download the free PDF transcript of this course (after the introduction video) and follow the video course with that PDF. Don't forget to visit the Turkishaholic website and the Turkishaholic Youtube Channel for more free videos.
The Universe has an Origin Point
About the instructors
- 4.1 Calificación
- 11592 Estudiantes
- 5 Cursos
Professional English and Turkish Teacher - CELTA Certified
Hello there! Do you want to learn English?
My name is Gokberk. I was born in Turkey and English is not my native language. I learned English as a second language so I know what you have been experiencing so far.
I have been speaking English since I was 5 years old, so it has been more than 25 years since I first started learning this language. I developed many techniques while learning this language. Unlike native English speakers who won't understand your problems, I experienced the same things you are currently experiencing when learning this language. If you're interested, please check out my courses!
Are you also interested in learning Turkish?
Besides teaching English I also teach Turkish to foreigners. I have many students who've given me wonderful feedback and testimonials for my courses and my private classes. You can check them all out on my own website Turkishaholic.
Be sure to also watch my free video course 'Turkish Grammar Fundamentals' and start learning now. Visit Turkishaholic for more free materials. Also check out my Youtube Channel weekly for more free content.
Excellent course, with clear explanations and clean white board. It is a great way to start with Turkish. Thanks so much for your generosity, Turkisholic ;).