- What is Libertarianism?
- Important Libertarian Figures
- Libertarian Critiques
- Why Free Markets Work
- Libertarian Tolerance
- Common Questions Asked to Libertarians
- Who Will Build the Roads?
- Centralized Planning vs. Decentralized Planning
In this course Libertarian Activist, Alex Merced, discusses what is Libertarianism, who are its popular figures, and its common critiques. This course is not meant to convince someone to be a Libertarian or not but educate people to better understand where libertarians are coming from.
The Hope is that after this course:
Alex Merced is former U.S. Senate candidate for the Libertarian Party and host of the AlexMercedCast Podcast. Alex Merced has over 2000 videos on economics, history and philosophy on youtube and works as a corporate trainer in the financial industry.
How to work with Adjustments and Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop: Full Guide
Use introspection, goal setting, coaching, and mentorship to develop your and your employees' careers
Alex Merced has several interests that include online media, music, economics, and more. Alex hopes to share the knowledge he's accumulated over the years with as many as he can.
- Alex Merced has been doing online media for over a decade
- Alex Merced has been working in training in the financial industry for over a decade
- Alex Merced has been a bedroom music producer and singer/songwriter for over a decade
- Alex Merced has run for office multiple times including a run for U.S. Senate against current Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer.