- Basic knowledge of Photoshop interface
- Selection Tools - Part One
- Selection Tools - Part Two and Crop Tools
- Working with Multiple Layers
- Skin Retouch – Healing Tools
- Using Stamp Tool to Retouch the Eyebrows
- How to Create a Logo
- Photoshop Nose Job and Belly-Fat Suction :)
- Blur Gallery – Project
- How to Delete the Background
- Introducing the Rest of the Tools in Toolbox
- Working with the Pen Tool
- Project – Building Fire Ring
- Project – Reflection of a City View on Water
- Project – Introducing the Camera Raw Filter
- Project – Collage
- How to Create an Advertising Poster
- Project – Portrait Editing
In this course we include all the basic and necessary tools and techniques one will need in order to work with Photoshop. We teach the topics in a simple way and at the end, we will apply the tools to a couple of projects. We recommend you to open Photoshop window while watching the videos and apply them step-by-step in your project. We will be grateful to answer your questions in the Q/A section. Please let us know about your opinion in the review section.
How to create a better agenda, get things done & achieve massive goals with proven strategies.
Learn to webscrape from an expert in this free fast-track course, giving you all the fundamentals other courses miss!
About the instructors
- 4.07 Calificación
- 12215 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
MSc in Computer Engineering at Politecnico di Milano
I am an experienced IT professional with Web design skills, who enjoys sharing his knowledge and experiences with others. I am a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert with the License F023-2992, and also I am a Java developer who is experienced in Android Programming, web Developing, Photoshop, and Microsoft Services like TMG, SharePoint, Exchange, and etc.
This was really helpful, i will like to know how to work with circular text.
Thank you for the amazing lessons. I put mark 4.5 because of too loud music. The music is louder than the voice.
It's very helpful. Thank You!
very informative.... pacing is at a easy to follow and to follow. Kudos to the teacher. love this module bec i can pause videos to write notes. i can go over my notes when needed in the future.