- Prepare. Your. Self
- Who You Should Hire to Be Your Real Estate Agent?
- Paperwork Involved in Selling Your Home
- Determining Your Home's Value
- What Your Home Value is NOT
- What About those Online Home Values?
- Preparing Your Home for Sale #1: Clean
- Preparing Your Home for Sale #2: DeClutter
- Preparing Your Home for Sale #3: First Impressions
- Preparing Your Home for Sale #4: Smells
- Preparing Your Home for Sale #5: Appraisal Issues
- Preparing Your Home for Sale #6: Insurance Issues
- Preparing Your Home for Sale #7: Release Your Energy
- Get it Listed: Paperwork
- Get it Listed: Next Steps
- Get it Listed: Your Home Online
- 6 Week Ongoing Home Marketing System
- On the Market: Showings
- On the Market: Showing Feedback
- The Offer
- Parts of the Offer
- Acceptance of the Offer
- The "Final" Offer
- The Inspections: Home Inspection
- The Inspections: Home Appraisal
- The Inspections: Title Commitment
- Closing Process: Moving Out
- Closing Process: Buyers Walk Through
- Closing Process: Final Numbers
- Closing Process: Closing Day
Welcome to Tristan and his WHITEBOARD - Home Seller Video Series
In this video series, you will learn by a local real estate professional, each stage of the home selling process in the Rapid City and Black Hills. Each video covers one step of the process - or a piece of the process. From getting your head in the game to preparing your home for the market to understanding some buyer psyche, you'll be setting yourself up for success in your home sale!
Come inside and arm yourself with some knowledge!
Mindful Living Realty
Rapid City, SD
A complete user authentication course on CakePHP 3.4 and newer
About the instructors
- 4.44 Calificación
- 2593 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Rapid City Real Estate Broker/Owner
Tristan started his real estate career in 2006 as an assistant to a local commercial real estate agent. Since then, he has transitioned into residential real estate sales and has helped many families get into (and out of) their homes in the Rapid City area. His wife, Sarah, joined him in 2010 and the Emond Team was born.
In 2016, Tristan and Sarah opened up their own independent real estate firm called Mindful Living Realty. They are building a platform for agents to build their own business without being overloaded with rules and fees.
The customer experience and relationship are the most important aspects of their business. Reviews on zillow and google showcase the love their clients have for going above and beyond the call of duty, their easy going style, and simply getting things done right.
They continue to go above and beyond in social media, video and other channels.
Mindful Living Realty. Real Estate with a Purpose.