- Interaction is the Key
- Be a Professional from the Get Go
- Start During the Cocktail Hour
- A Very Welcoming Cocktail Hour Announcement
- How to Start Your Party Army!
- Make a Connection with the Bridal Party
- Get on the Dance Floor
- Icebreakers to Get the Party Started
- Start With a Slow One
- Your Next Step: Our Interactive DJ & MC Masterclass
In this course, you'll learn how to stand out from other DJs/MCs, interact with any crowd, get the party started no-fail, explode your word-of-mouth business and have a ton of fun as a Wedding DJ. All without being tacky, corny and all-around lame.
Students will learn:
• How to establish yourself as a true professional from the get-go and some common errors to avoid.
• What you can do during cocktail hour to get to know your guests better and start loosening them up to have a great time.
• The ingredients of a very warm, welcoming and fun Bridal Party announcement that sets the pace of the rest of your evening.
• What you need to do with the Bridal Party to get them ready to rock out with you on the dance floor later.
• Some of the best icebreakers you can use to get the party started, without being corny or over-the-top.
• Why you should dance with guests and how to do this to make your guests feel incredibly comfortable with getting on the dance floor. • The Anniversary/Marriage Countdown Dance and how to utilize this icebreaker to get all generations involved.
• The Dance Circle icebreaker along with how to organize it, announce it and get it crackin'.
• The power of vocal encouragements on the mic and the effect they can have on the energy of your audience and dancing.
• Why you should be selective with your weddings to keep things fun for yourself as a Wedding DJ and MC.
Begin your data analysis journey with Python by mastering the fundamentals of the pandas library
About the instructors
- 4.4 Calificación
- 3682 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Enlighten. Empower. Entertain.
DJ. Entertainer. Marketer. Adventurer. Karaoke Freak.
This 30-year-old music-crazed, people-loving guy has been in Marketing for over 12 years with experience in sales, events, web design, social media and guerilla marketing. Add on to that a career as a professional Wedding DJ & MC and you get a deadly combo. :)
He loves to enlighten and empower others and entertain while he's doing it. He loves to help others have a blast, rap some Macklemore karaoke-style and adventure whether it be rock climbing, mountain biking, etc.
Good tips, thank you!
Short to the point and informative. Thank you for your time and effort Regards DJ Pamanator
Even though there were some things I do different, and some small things I think I do a bit better, I liked this part! I learned some alternative ways of doing things that I liked