- Interaction is the Key
- Be a Professional from the Get Go
- Start During the Cocktail Hour
- A Very Welcoming Cocktail Hour Announcement
- How to Start Your Party Army!
- Make a Connection with the Bridal Party
- Get on the Dance Floor
- Icebreakers to Get the Party Started
- Start With a Slow One
- Your Next Step: Our Interactive DJ & MC Masterclass
In this course, you'll learn how to stand out from other DJs/MCs, interact with any crowd, get the party started no-fail, explode your word-of-mouth business and have a ton of fun as a Wedding DJ. All without being tacky, corny and all-around lame.
Students will learn:
• How to establish yourself as a true professional from the get-go and some common errors to avoid.
• What you can do during cocktail hour to get to know your guests better and start loosening them up to have a great time.
• The ingredients of a very warm, welcoming and fun Bridal Party announcement that sets the pace of the rest of your evening.
• What you need to do with the Bridal Party to get them ready to rock out with you on the dance floor later.
• Some of the best icebreakers you can use to get the party started, without being corny or over-the-top.
• Why you should dance with guests and how to do this to make your guests feel incredibly comfortable with getting on the dance floor. • The Anniversary/Marriage Countdown Dance and how to utilize this icebreaker to get all generations involved.
• The Dance Circle icebreaker along with how to organize it, announce it and get it crackin'.
• The power of vocal encouragements on the mic and the effect they can have on the energy of your audience and dancing.
• Why you should be selective with your weddings to keep things fun for yourself as a Wedding DJ and MC.
Learn to create fully responsive, mobile optimized advance magazine style websites from scratch with Bootstrap framework
About the instructors
- 4.5 Calificación
- 4017 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Enlighten. Empower. Entertain.
DJ. Entertainer. Marketer. Adventurer. Karaoke Freak.
This 30-year-old music-crazed, people-loving guy has been in Marketing for over 12 years with experience in sales, events, web design, social media and guerilla marketing. Add on to that a career as a professional Wedding DJ & MC and you get a deadly combo. :)
He loves to enlighten and empower others and entertain while he's doing it. He loves to help others have a blast, rap some Macklemore karaoke-style and adventure whether it be rock climbing, mountain biking, etc.
Amazing. This kind of course is what I need now!
Yeah, about what I need.