- Introduction to VI Editor
- VI Editor
- Opening a File
- Navigating a File
- Editing in VI Editor
- Saving and Quitting in VI Editor
- Searching Patterns in VI Editor
- Substitution in VI Editor
- Running Shell Commands in VI Editor
- Some Useful VI Editor Options
- File Comparison
Why this course - 7 points to go for this course.
1. This course gives free access to learn VI editor.
2. It talks less theory and more action.
3. Simple explanations are given for different commands and usages.
4. The lectures are created in step by step fashion.
6. A simple exercises section added in the end to practise all the functionalities learned in VI Editor.
7. This course is also compiled, keeping in mind that any naive user who are eager to learn to computer and start basic programming. That's why the title "Getting Started".
About the instructors
- 3.63 Calificación
- 9293 Estudiantes
- 5 Cursos
Software Engineer and Technolgy Enthusiast
Hi! I'm Jayant. I have a degree in Communication Engineering and more than decades of experience in working IT and ITes.
After working over a decades in the IT industries, I learned that whatever the technology changes, still the basics remains same, like operating system. So I started teaching this in a simplest possible way. I'm passionate about teaching things from basic about different technologies.
Sign up to my course and join me in this amazing adventure today. I will be there to help you in this journey.
bad language and no text
It is difficult to understand.
stop trying differnt accent i cannot understand a thing you are saying
Instructor was pretty difficult to understand. I learned some basics, but I still don't feel comfortable enough to use vi on my own...