- What is Ansible and the Ansible Way?
- How Ansible Works
- Ad-Hoc Commands (and demonstration)
- Introduction to Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Introduction to Roles (and demonstration)
- Creating the Roles Structure with Ansible-Galaxy (and demonstration)
- Breaking an Existing Playbook into a Role (and demonstration)
- Creating a New Role (and demonstration)
- Utilizing Roles in your Main Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Overview of Ansible Tower (and demonstration)
In this this official Red Hat® training course, Michelle Perz, a Senior Support Engineer for Red Hat Training, will teach students will the basics of Ansible and demonstrate the creation of a simple Ansible playbook from start to finish.
Ansible is an automation and configuration management technology used to provision, deploy, and manage compute infrastructure across cloud, virtual, and physical environments.
After attending this course, students will have a clear understanding of Ansible and the Ansible Way. Through short lectures and demonstrations, topics including ad hoc commands, playbooks, roles, ansible-galaxy and Ansible Tower will be explored.
HTML forms are the essential parts of every website and application to gather data from the user .
Learn from the Best Professional Traders in the World
Learn all of the Buildbox 3 gameplay design tips and tricks for making cool 3D games.
About the instructors
- 4.28 Calificación
- 117177 Estudiantes
- 7 Cursos
Red Hat, Inc.
Official Red Hat® Training
Red Hat Training and Certification closes the gap between what you need and what you know. Whether you need to optimize existing systems or design new solutions, deepen expertise or discover new technologies, we’ll help you plan and navigate the journey. No one has more experience. From training through certification, we equip you for success so you can deliver business impact.
Thanks you, i will rating again after learn this course.
Not very friendly to someone who doesn't have any prior knowloedge of ansible